Fif: 2013

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Fif: 2013

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 pm

So... new Five Iron Frenzy album and concerts in 2013.

http://fiveironfrenzy.com/site/2011/11/help-fif-make-the-album-of-your-dreams/

Oh, and they made their kickstarter goal in 55 minutes.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby armeck » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 am

I'm super excited! i first heard about the five iron frenzy from the relient k song. i don't own an album but i have heard quit a bit of their music and i've always been a fan. it's cool to see that there was 98K pledged already! this is so cool! XD
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 am

I am so extraordinarily excited for this. XD I got into FIF about three years after their last show/album (so around 2007?), and I have loved them ever since. XD I'm so excited to hear that they're back together again, their new song is awesome, and also, the video of Reese Roper's "survival tips" is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. XDD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:50 am

This is actually a huge deal to me, since Five Iron is one of the first bands I actually listened to when I was getting into music that wasn't classical, oldies or star wars. I got to see them live twice, and they're probably one of the most fun live bands I've ever seen *coming from the memories of my 14 year old self*.

And the Reese video is hilarious. I knew he was going to eat the mayo by the end of the video. I didn't want him to. But I knew he was going to. XD

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1517407) wrote:And the Reese video is hilarious. I knew he was going to eat the mayo by the end of the video. I didn't want him to. But I knew he was going to. XD

Oh my goodness, yes. XD Also, drawing the Bat symbol on his chest was maybe the greatest thing. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 pm

That pretty much fits what I remember of him from concerts. He actually dedicated a song to a guy that had managed to break into the bleachers at the racetrack the concert was at and dedicate a song 'to the guy dancing on the bleachers... now please get down before security grabs you'.

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Return to Jam Session