Link Your Favorite AMVs

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby Vii » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:02 pm

I have a whole Youtube playlist dedicated to my favorite AMV's...

[SIZE="3"]Top two favorite AMV's:[/SIZE]

One Day (Fruits Basket Manga) [SPOILERS. MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS]
- This is the best MMV I've seen. It's really sweet.

Welcome to the Black Parade (Gurren Lagann) [SPOILERS]
- Freaking awesome. This song fits Gurren Lagann perfectly.

[SIZE="3"]Other really good ones:[/SIZE]

Already Over (Naruto) [SPOILERS]
- It's really popular, but it's really cool.

Undertow (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) [SPOILER-Y]
- It's just...awesome.

Caged Devotion (Princess Tutu) [Sort of spoilers]
- Perfect song for Rue.

Moe Moe Rebellion (Various Anime)
- This is what would happen if moe characters got tired of being moe and rebelled. Yeah. It's really funny.
- A note about this AMV: While there's no nudity, there are clips of ecchi and shonen-ai/light yaoi (Nothing explicit, just kisses, panty shots, gainaxing, etc.) which might upset some people.
Vii

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 pm

You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIOWrSg23E Anime Mix MEP (Multi Editor Project)"Still Alive" Lisa Miskovsky

This AMV is my current favorite at the moment, and it is EPIC and BEAUTIFUL! The song is so full of emotion, and each of the editors puts passion into their parts. Of course, what more can you expect from the awesome MEP group known as Mad World?

I'd share some of my own AMVs, but I've never uploaded them to the Internet, and I've been editing for...two years now? XD!!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:57 pm

You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Vii » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm

AMV Rickroll
- This is one where you need to see a video of con screenings and watch the audience reactions.

Something Wicked This Way Comes
- It turns Totoro clips into a horror film. How is that not cool?

A Walk To Remember
- Not so much an AMV. It takes the audio from the trailer for the movie A Walk To Remember and syncs it to Clannad. It really fits, actually, provided you know the premise of Clannad and A Walk To Remember. Even more so if you know what happens toward the end of each story...
Vii

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:48 am

(Funny) El Hazard - Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot

(Serious) Ah! My Goddess - Resurrection
WARNING: Some brief nudity, nothing is seen

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Vii » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:06 pm

I found another one I really like.

You Are Loved
- It's really...emotional I guess is the word. It also introduced me to a new Josh Groban song. ^_^
Vii

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:45 am

(Funny) Various - Elvis vs. Anime

(Serious) Various - Around the World

The editing in both of these is absolutely superb.

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Neane » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Neane

Postby AnimeGirl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 pm

A_Yellow_Dress (post: 1530733) wrote:@AnimeGirl Please share! :)

The problem is, I'm always afraid they'll be taken down XD!!!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Vii » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Found a few more that I like...

Ouran Day (Ouran High School Host Club) [SPOILERS]
- I actually liked the song so much I bought it and put it on my iPod. :3

Hush (Clannad) [SPOILERS for Kotomi's arc]
- I got this song for my iPod now as well. I really like it.
Vii

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 am

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 am

(Funny) Gunslinger Girl - Oh No You Didn't

(Serious) Vision of Escaflowne - War of Wrath - This AMV single-handedly turned me into a heavy metal fan :cool:

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Neane » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 am

Children of Daicon (A Tribute AMV about Studio Gainax )
[Does Contain Some Minor Fanservice.]
Neane

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 am

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Neane » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Going to post some of the best Ones I have seen:

One Piece in 6 Minutes

AMV - Nostromo - Running Man
[Anime: Appleseed: Ex Machina (Movie)
Ef – A Tale Of Memories (TV)
Ergo Proxy (TV)
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gunbuster 2 (Aim For The Top! 2)
Kiddy Grade (2nd Season Promo)
Macross Frontier (TV)
Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV)
Mobile Suit Gundam
Night Wizard (TV)
Beyond The Clouds
Ray (TV)
REC (TV)
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei (TV)
Shakugan No Shana (TV)
True Tears
And the promo of Yogurting]

It's Smoky Today by Scarab & Trampler
[Anime: The Sky Crawlers. Content: Some Blood and some brief nudity, nothing is seen.]

\
Neane

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:28 pm

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Neane » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Noein AMV "There's like 30,000 different timelines"
[There is one use of the D word and some a little bit of blood.]
Neane

Postby Atria35 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Alive (Earth Maiden Arjuna amv) - I was searching for this thing for 3 YEARS and finally found it! So happy ^.^
Atria35

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:41 am

Here's a Pokemon AMV and it's one of mine :) so naturally I think it's fantastic :P

Fight Class
Bio_Plus

Postby Atria35 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Blame it on 2009 - compilation of songs/anime from 2009 into an awesome amv. Some fanservice.

Disco Heaven (TTGL levels fanservice)
Atria35

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 pm

(Funny) Durarara - Keep Out

(Serious) Elfen Lied - Condemned Memoir
(WARNING: Disturbing images, very creepy music, blood, gore, nudity with nothing shown)

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Neane » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Neane

Postby Vii » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:05 pm

The Story of Us All (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) [SPOILERS. MAJOR SPOILERS]
- This user (Viinurify) makes really good AMV's. This video is one of my favorites of hers.

Anthem of Patti (Soul Eater)
- My Little Pony + Patti = Win.
- That ending. OMIGOSHSOFUNNYYYYYYMOOSTAACHHEEEE (I must seem bonkers...)
Vii

Postby Lynna » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:30 am

Princess Tutu-Hold me This one is fairly famous, and for good reasons.
Princess Tutu-Tutu's Lullaby
Princess Tutu- Kraehe's Lullaby
The last two are actually a little rough, but I like them because they fit the characters.
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby KnightOfFive » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 pm

(Funny) Cha Cha Slide Bleach Style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3flqTxyS2Q
(Heartwrenching) Hate Me Evangelion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2TnvhVIZtQ
(inspirationalish) Fullmetal Alchemist Where is the Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5auezU60-k
Most warriors would find it beneath them to attack a girl. Especially when she wasn't looking. No person with any honor or pride would ever do such a thing. I bid you farewell and good riddance. You're not even worth lamenting.-Uryu Ishida
KnightOfFive

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session