Where can I get "A dangerous mind" WT?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Where can I get "A dangerous mind" WT?

Postby AnimeGirl » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Okay, upon my watching of AMVs, I discovered another awesome song by Within Temptation called "A Dangerous Mind" and I fell in love with it. It's suppose to be on "The Silent Force" but I can't find it anywhere on Amazon MP3! Is it ONLY available on the album, is it part of another song, under a different title, is there any way I can get it off Amazon MP3 or do I have to buy the album?
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Scarecrow » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:19 am

You'll have to buy the album if you want the song legally... That song was a bonus song on a deluxe import release only. I think The Heart of Everything was WT's first album released that was actually released in America... the three before that you had to buy the import releases from online to get them. Only recently were the others released officially in the US so that's probably why they aren't on Amazon MP3... They didn't include the bonus songs from the Import one. Look for the deluxe import version (with the CD-ROM...) The song is listed as a bonus song.

Actually, I just checked Amazon and found the release with the song. But because 1) It's an import and 2) It's out of print... the price is inflated quite a bit for new copy. Imports are always around 20-30 dollars anyway but 60 dollars for a brand new copy is highway robbery... but anyway, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Force-Within-Temptation/dp/B00062ZE3U/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1276243586&sr=8-6
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby AnimeGirl » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 pm

O.O ooh.....wow....

But thank you! Maybe if I wait 'till go down in price somewhere.... I've been waiting for Yuki Kajiura's "Fiction" to go down, it used to be like 100 but now it's down to like 30, so we'll see....

'Cause I really love that song!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Return to Jam Session