The River Empires: Casey Creszenso and Jessy Ribordy's Side Project.

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

The River Empires: Casey Creszenso and Jessy Ribordy's Side Project.

Postby That Dude » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:31 pm

So Casey of The Dear Hunter and Jessy of Falling Up have gotten together and made a side project band called The River Empires, they have one song up on their myspace page and it's kinda mellow but pretty good. Anybody else stoked for this release?

http://www.myspace.com/theriverempires
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 pm

I am interested in ANYTHING related to Casey Crescenzo's music. XDD I hadn't heard of this, but I'm pretty stoked now. The song they've got on their myspace sounds nice, and the trailer is cool, too. I love how he always incorporates some kind of story into his music. XD I'm excited to see what else they've got! Thanks for posting about this! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby That Dude » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm pretty stoked about this too...I was able to see TDH yesterday and now it's got me more excited for this project.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Jam Session