[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Creed Is BACK! *Shouts for joy* - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Creed Is BACK! *Shouts for joy*

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Creed Is BACK! *Shouts for joy*

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 am

I just found out today that Creed is back together after 5 years of separation. :wow!:

I was completely beside myself, I couldn't believe it! I was at work when I found this out and jumped for joy...with everyone laughing with or at me too. lol But they didn't mind because they all felt the same as I did.

Check out their new website at Creed.com

I was listening to their two newest songs on the site: "Overcome" and "Rain"

I was listening to Overcome and I thought to myself "man....that brings me back...ROCK ON!!" :thumb:

I listened to Rain afterwards and that one brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't help but thank the Good Lord for bringing this awesome band back together!

I hope you guys reply back because I would love to hear your guys comments about this and what you guys think.

Their new album: "Overcome" is coming out October 27th. Definitely rushing to Wal-mart that day! :rock:
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Nate » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:49 pm

I thought this was about Creed Bratton from the Office and was like "Wait, he left?"

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Tommy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:57 pm

I'm kinda bummed they're back together.
Alter Bridge is sooo much better.
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby rocklobster » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 am

I'm gonna go against the grain and actually root for the band. But then, I'm biased.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Jam Session