[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know this song? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know this song?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know this song?

Postby SnoringFrog » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 pm

I have these lyrics stuck in my head, and both Google and LyricRat failed to give me any useful results. Because of that, I'm pretty sure that this is Christian Metal, because I have a lot of lesser known bands in my library whose lyrics would be difficult (if not impossible) to track down online. I figured I'd share the lines here in hopes that someone would recognize them.

All I can recall is "Bring out the [shot?]guns, bring out the roses" and I'm only about 80% sure that "bring out the roses" is the correct line. Does anyone know who sings this? I'm trying to find the song, but I've got over 6000 tracks to sort through, so it's taking a long time. Also, I think this line is near the beginning of the song, but I'm not entirely sure on that either.

Also, if anyone listens to the bands A Hope For Home or Forever The Fallen, I think that this song is in a similar style to their music.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Tommy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Sounds like something from Norma Jean or The Chariot.
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby SnoringFrog » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm

I thought that at first too, but I'd be able to find their lyrics online pretty easily. It's similar to NJ's "A Grand Scene for a Color Film" in which they sing "bring out the shotguns, we're going to town" but that's the closest I've come thus far. I've got about 110 more possibilities I'm listening through, if none of those are right, then I have no clue if I'll ever find the song again lol.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Return to Jam Session