Slick Shoes

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Slick Shoes

Postby inkjet1987 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:20 pm

Does anybody here like Slick Shoes or any punk bands? I've been a big fan of them for a couple years and I'm wondering if anybody else is a fan.
inkjet1987

Postby Bunny » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:36 pm

OO! I've listened to them a couple times but I can't seem to get my hands on their cd. I also like FM static, pax217, and Relient K!
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Angelchick » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:58 pm

i like them. they aren't my fav. but i think they are pretty good.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby inkjet1987 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:59 pm

Yeah, Relient K is awsome, same with Pax.
inkjet1987

Postby That Dude » Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:43 am

Yeah I like Slick Shoes...I love "Angel" and a few other songs of theirs. I also like these pnk bands, MxPx, Relient K, Noggintoboggan, The Undecided, AWU...And a few others...
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Jam Session