Fm Static!!!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Fm Static!!!

Postby brantelg » Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:13 am

I unexpectedly got a CD for Christmas by a band called FM Static! It's a Christan band and I love it. It's punk, along the lines of Relient K. Anyone else heard of it?
brantelg

Postby Angelchick » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:09 pm

yeah i like them i'm probably gonna get the cd soon i think it's funny that some of the same people are from the band Thousand Foot Krutch cause they sound way different the only way i think you can tell that they are the same is the voice of the singer
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

rockin'

Postby SageRock » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:32 pm

It is actually kind of weird, only the singer of TFK is the same in TFK, while the other two or three in TFK are new. One original band member left, and the remaining three (including the lead singer) formed FM Static with another person. That is my understanding of it right now, though I certainly could be wrong (and apologize if I am!)

I certainly suggest this band, though I would not really compare them to Relient K. Now that they have my official and kingly approval (right...;]) you all can go forth and stick it to your earholes.
SageRock

Return to Jam Session