[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Help! FLCL OST's... - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Help! FLCL OST's...

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Help! FLCL OST's...

Postby brantelg » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:41 pm

Help! I need to know! How many FLCL OST's are there? I've seen 2 in an import store, and then 2 other OSTs in another store with the title "ADDICT" on them. Can someone please help me! Thanks so much!
brantelg

Postby Twilly Spree » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:36 am

Firstly it appears they're being released in the states.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000UX5OI/qid%3D1071329717/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-0115476-0084949

Other than that I thought there were only 2. But maybe I'm wrong. I just downlaoded some songs awhile back. But when I was at Acen I only saw 2.
Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.
-Sex in the City
Twilly Spree

Return to Jam Session