Creed

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Creed

Postby Knives » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:24 am

Who here thinks creed is the best band eva
Knives

Postby Zar » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:38 am

I used too, My Own prison was awesome. I don't know for some reason I don't like them as much now.
Zar

Postby Psycho Ann » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:06 pm

*raises hand and waves*
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Postby Kisa » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:14 pm

ooo! ooo! me too! me too!
love "my sacrifice" and ummm *can't think of its name . . ."hold me now"? My bro has all their cds so I listen to his!
:jump: :rock:
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Stephen » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:14 pm

They were great till they become pop stars...There first 2 cds rocked, but there new stuff makes me sad...thats what happens when you let fat RIAA money maker men mold your band and advise you...there stuff is now designed to make money...thus they make more Top 40 friendly stuff...I own there newest CD...and love songs like Bullets...but I think Creed has fallen a long way since there early stuff. My 2 cents anyway.
Stephen

Postby EireWolf » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:14 pm

I haven't heard Creed's new stuff, but I really like their older stuff. I don't know that I'd say they're the "best band ever," but I like them.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
[indent]~~Gandalf, in Fellowship of the Ring[/indent]
EireWolf

Postby Haibane Shadsie » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:15 pm

I like them. I have the "Human Clay" album. I ought to get "My Own Prison" (I borrow it from my sister frequently). "Weathered" was not as good in my opinion, but I love "One Last Breath", as I feel that way a lot. I do like them...

But I think U2 is the best band eva... especially the early stuff, their 80's poltical rock. But, Creed is cool. I wouldn't recoomend them to everyone, though, just folks who like stuff a little on the hard rock side.
"We will never give up and despair, for we are on a mission from God." __ Hellsing, Vol. 2.
Haibane Shadsie

Postby Rashiir » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:41 pm

They were great till they become pop stars...There first 2 cds rocked, but there new stuff makes me sad...thats what happens when you let fat RIAA money maker men mold your band and advise you...there stuff is now designed to make money...thus they make more Top 40 friendly stuff...I own there newest CD...and love songs like Bullets...but I think Creed has fallen a long way since there early stuff. My 2 cents anyway.

Amen.
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby Niko » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:57 am

I'd have to agree and say that U2 really is the band band ever (mostly because there Irish. I like Creed but I have certain issues with them. I do like Mark Tremonti's signature PRS guitar, though. :hits_self
He called the sinful man a friend
He walked that hill for me
So my blind soul could see

:comp: see the coal burner fly
Niko

Postby mechana2015 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:05 am

noperz.
They have some good songs...but nowhere near the greatest band. That go's to...the LSO. London Symphony Orchestra.

BTW: Did anyone see the Blender worst bands list, perchance? OW.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Tet-chan » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:23 am

I think they are good,but not the best.
I like the songs on the older album than the new ones
Tet-chan

Postby Twilly Spree » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:18 am

Never been a fan, I'll stick to my indie rock and punk.

And I believe the Beatles to be best band ever.
Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.
-Sex in the City
Twilly Spree

Postby Straylight » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:24 pm

Oooh, U2 = one of the best bands ever, up there with Radiohead and Metallica in my list...

To be honest though, most indie doesn't really inspire me. a lot of the UK stuff sounds the same to my ears.. not enough innovation. Certain aspects of the UK indie scene really irritate me as well, because some people seem to think a song is no good unless it contains a guitar. There are also many many people in the UK who thing that because they have supported or played alongside a semi-famous band, that makes them a better artist.. i know lots of people like that ><

Which is why I like electronic music I suppose. There are no rules at all!

Anyway, that wasn't on topic, so I apologize. :lol:
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Return to Jam Session