Any Project 86 fans out there?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Any Project 86 fans out there?

Postby Stephen » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:28 pm

They will be releasing a new CD soon online only. Not a lot of info right now, but it seems the band has broken from there record lable (Atlantic) Due to some fights over many things. For legal reasons the band cannot disclose the real deal. They will still be making music and touring...just lable free. (gee what a concept) Anyway...for those that hate the record lables....(I hate all record lables) and like P86...buy there cd when they put it out on the site...im sure it will be cheap. And you will be supporting a new wave in music...going lable free. (other bands are begining to do this) I also belive a full length CD will come out this fall or winter. The online cd will be like a 6 or 7 song EP. Anyway, :rock: rock on P86 fans!
Stephen

Postby Lightbringer » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:34 pm

their ok, Im not their biggest fan. Their like LifeHouse really ( dont hit reply yet im going somewere with this) I liked them when nobody else did, but when people were like hey you heard project? or you like lifehouse? i just lost interest. not cause i wanted them all formyself, just .... ya know..... lost interest. Their still cool, just dont care to hear them alot. Like the beasty boys, everybody loves the beasty boys, nobody wants to hear em.

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

YES.

Postby Kenchii » Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:01 pm

I bought the newest album 'The Truthless Heroes'. The new cd is OK. It seemed only 3 songs were actually worth listening to. :stressed:. If you wanna support Project 86 go buy the album, if not, just download 'Little Green Men' for your p2p program.

\\Blindside is way better :dance:
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Return to Jam Session