emailing jrockers

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

emailing jrockers

Postby kaze » Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:47 pm

:?:
I have been thinking about this for a while, and I want to send emails to Japanese singers (mostly jrockers) about Christianity. It sounds futile, but I want to at least try.
If anyone is willing to help, please send me an email with your name (it doesn't have to be your real one - i just want to put all the names at the end of the email). If you want, you can also send me what you want to say to the singers, and I'll gladly add it on. If we can just get ONE artist to accept Christianity, then maybe their fans will be exposed to it too. :)
DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! :angel:

My email: tatsu_ne@sbcglobal.net
My AIM SN: TatsuNe51
visit my DA and SA pages please~

deviantArt+++クリック+++
sheezyArt++クリック++

夢の中でも ふらふら する。
kaze

Postby bemanisuperstar » Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:44 pm

kaze wrote::?:
I have been thinking about this for a while, and I want to send emails to Japanese singers (mostly jrockers) about Christianity. It sounds futile, but I want to at least try.
If anyone is willing to help, please send me an email with your name (it doesn't have to be your real one - i just want to put all the names at the end of the email). If you want, you can also send me what you want to say to the singers, and I'll gladly add it on. If we can just get ONE artist to accept Christianity, then maybe their fans will be exposed to it too. :)
DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! :angel:

My email: tatsu_ne@sbcglobal.net
My AIM SN: TatsuNe51

For all we know they very well could be.

Christianity is Spreading like Wildfire in the East (50 Million chrstians in China, Unkown but huge in Korea ect)

I'm sure our missionaries are working on it.
bemanisuperstar

Return to Jam Session