mint

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

mint

Postby Murphy » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:12 pm

Anyone ever heard of them? It is my padrasto's band and they are so super awesome cool. Mint Is the best band in the world. It is trance and if you want to throw an awesome dance-thingy, Mint is the band you wanna listen to. Yeah I know it sounds like I'm majourly advertising but I'm not. I just don't know too many people who've heard of them and it's cool to talk to people who like the same stuff as you ya? *Go Wakka!* Anywho Lata-Dayz!

:dance:

This bannana is just the bestest!
Murphy

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:30 am

I've never heard of them. In fact, I'm not too sure I know what trance is. Sorry!

(I think I'm gonna have to make a 'death to the banana' smilie... :evil: I have to admit, that idea has a-peel.)
Mithrandir

Postby Murphy » Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:13 pm

1)Trance is a kind of Techno, that welp. puts you in a trance I guess. It has a really pretty melody with hard bass so you can't help but dance. 2)Don't kill Eliot!!!! He's so kool!

Dance for your life Eliot! Dance!
Murphy

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:43 pm

Hey!! Trance is awesome! I'm a big trance-dance techno listener, and I'm a raver also, lol, a new generation of drug free friendly clubbing raver. Lol, but hey, lemme know where I could listen to a few songs from Mint, I'm always lookin for new techno stuff to rave with and introduce into club dance parties and such. =)
I felt Your hands move mine aside, as those nails were driven down [[color=Gold]†][/color]
"There is a time for everything. A season for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

~Do not have feelings of animosity and resentment towards the depressing times in your life, but turn to God in praise for the days He gives you. Along with the times of joy He blesses you with, also come the times of hardship. For how can one reach for the stars without darkness?~

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)

Digitally Imported Radio<-~-~Love Techno?~:cool:
Myspace!<--PM me for info if you wanna add me:sweat:
VashTheStampede

Postby Murphy » Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:23 pm

You are a raver!!!
*Faints*
I love ravers they are so cool.
Got to http://www.mintlive.com and they gots all the stuff there.
Save Eliot!

I used to be Lain Iwakura but then the voices told me it was too hard to pronounce, so I changed it to Murphy. *Beam*

"i dun wanna be, i dun wanna be me,
i dun wanna be, me anymore. (chorus)

they were throwing at his home,
two glass houses
twenty stones,
fourteen yellow,
six all blue,
could it be worse?
quite doubtful.

(chorus)

two steps forward,
three steps back,