J-music discussion: anyone interested?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Re: J-music discussion: anyone interested?

Postby shooraijin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Oooh, that is fun!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Kaori » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 pm

I think it is obviously by this point, but I ran out of steam on this thread (combination of being busy with my job + running out of artists/bands that I felt like I really wanted to introduce to people).

At the time I don't particularly have any plans to start again, but I'd just like to say thank you one more time to everyone who contributed, commented, or just listened. Given the slow pace of CAA these days, I was glad that we were able to have discussions and share music that we like with each other to the extent that we did.
BlogMAL

“Leave your heart, and look into the face of Christ.” -Andrew Murray
Kaori

Postby shooraijin » Mon May 01, 2017 6:19 pm

If someone(tm) comes up with something new, I certainly won't object to a little mild gravedigging. :)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Previous

Return to Jam Session