Vio's Art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Vio's Art

Postby Vio13 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:22 am

Wanted to start one of these...
This is a quick doodle I did the other day (well quick for me anyways) of two OC's
Probably took... Around 2 hours??? I don't very well remember. Maybe less... Maybe...
Vio13

Re: Vio's Art

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:31 am

Wow! I love it! So cute...Keep it up Vio! :D
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Vio13 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Oh, thanks so much, Dreamcatcher! ^^
I'll post another one which is just a tad older : P haven't gotten a chance to finish new stuff this week
Forgot a signature on this one ^^ ; ah but just height chart stuff, no interesting movement, but designing clothes was fun~
Vio13

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:12 am

Gosh, I really wish I could do fluid lines and colors like you! Keep it up Vio! :D
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Vio13 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:36 am

F-Fluid lines? ;0; that is the nicest comment I've ever gotten on my drawings, oh my gosh, thank you so much!
Vio13

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:25 pm

I wish I could dish stuff out of my imagination onto paper like you do! Love your characters. Don't stop sharing!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Vio13 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Claec, I saw your kanji class drawing, I know you've got potential ;P don't deny (I should post my old stuff sometime... Like really old aha, you've passed the me of 4 years ago for sure)
A WIP that I don't know if I'll finish for your lovely compliments and support, regardless ^^
Vio13

Postby Vio13 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:34 am

Not my best work, but managed to get it done on a tight schedule anyways : P
Vio13

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 am

How...? You...I... *thumbs up* ;)

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Vio13 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:07 pm

??? I have no idea what you're stammering about Dreamcatcher ^^ ;
Anyhow~
This is in a different style than usual, but I kinda like this anyhow
(I got permission about this, but if it isn't well received, I can take it down ;w; )
Vio13

Postby artisticDreamer » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Oo, all the proportions are really good! Great job!
artisticDreamer

Postby Vio13 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Thank you, artisticdreamer! I really wanted to be as accurate as I could be ^^
Vio13

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:27 am

Wow that's really good! I'm going ditto with artisticdreamer here.

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Vio13 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:26 am

Thanks dreamcatcher ^^
Hm... Unfortunately I don't have anything more to post just yet.... Though soon I'll be able to add what I did for class (even has a background!)
And when school is finished... Even more, hopefully!
Vio13

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:33 pm

These are all lovely ;A; your character designs are super cool and have nice original feel to them.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Return to Art Corner