Roco-chan's Artwork

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Roco-chan's Artwork

Postby Rococo-Panda » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:35 pm

:D Hello, everyone! How's your day been going? :n_n: I thought I'd post some artwork that I've done recently to see what you guys thought of it. ^^ I'll post some more in the future. :jump:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"Even cats fall from poles" -Inohara Masato
"This guy's an idiot!" -Natsume Rin (in reference to her old friend Inohara Masato)
"Nma, tsa, chogi!" -Inohara Masato (reflecting on his life)
Rococo-Panda

Re: Roco-chan's Artwork

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:55 am

Aweeeeeee, the second one is super cuuute <3
Ah, little tip about posting images though, try using an image hosting site like photobucket or even deviantart. That way you can link the images here using [ img ] your drawing's url goes here [/ img ] (minus the spaces). It would make looking at them easier :) though you should use the 'resize' feature on MSpaint or any other photo editing site/thing-a-ma-jig.

But wow, I know what you mean about teachers that don't want you to draw anime style, I've had a few of those in my past.
You have a really good taste in colors, though! I'm jealous XD;;

Keep it up~!
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:08 am

Aww, so cute! Keep up the good work! :)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:50 am

Oooh, another artist with tons of raw talent. Keep up the good work!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Rococo-Panda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:58 am

Thanks everyone! Yeah, sorry about the image size. I wasn't exactly sure how big they were gonna be because I took the pics with my phone . (^^;)
Now that I'm more familiar with the layout of this forum, I'll start posting more things on my Deviantart account and link them there. :n_n:
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"This guy's an idiot!" -Natsume Rin (in reference to her old friend Inohara Masato)
Rococo-Panda

Postby artisticDreamer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:26 pm

The second drawing is so good! Her eyes are beautiful~!
artisticDreamer

Postby Rococo-Panda » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:16 pm

artisticDreamer wrote:The second drawing is so good! Her eyes are beautiful~!

Thank you! ^^ I feel like a character's eyes can tell a lot about them, so I like making the eyes super detailed. In that particular pic, she is depicted as a lively character, so I chose a bright golden color for her eyes and made them super shiny and full of life. :)
Rococo-Panda

Return to Art Corner