Победа за нами - Jaden's amazing machines of destruction.

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Победа за нами - Jaden's amazing machines of destruction.

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:57 pm

'Recommend you zoom out when viewing some of these. Just hold down control and use the scrolling portion on your mouse to get a good view, in desperate situations, just copy the image location and paste it on your browser'

So, for those who do not know. I am a bit of a warthunder hack. A place where one can cause quite a bit of damage on the sea, air, and land.

Latest warthunder trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-J5Vg0SxLc 'Warning, contains some blood, and a lot of mechanical destruction'

Yet, being also a bit of a 3d and UV hack, I know how to create custom skins for just about everything. The results is quite frankly a bit of insanity. To put it like this, the US advanced the artistic scope of the era with their rather iconic decals, but I fly mostly German, and ze Germans must always be superior. So, without further ado, I will present some of my amazing machines of death and destruction.

The D13 Dora ' Gutsplane'

Now, for those who know their aviation history, the D13 Dora, and arguably the TA 152 German fighters, were among the swan song of the piston era. This is arguably my favorite aircraft to fly. Relatively quick having a flat top speed of 725kmph, good at turning, good armament with 3 20mm cannons. Has a tendency to set other planes on fire if it does not simply cut their wings off with it's armament. Climbs like a rocket. Arguably the best airplane to shoot down less-armored aircraft. Painted with images of Guts from Berserk, now note, the manga is not PG13 friendly 'Mature warning, to put it mildly' for the users who want to see just who that is, I am sure the CAA reviews has some information on that, but it is sufficed to say that he has some anger issues every now and then.

The Boomerang Mark 1 - 'Toothless'

Well, before you start. This is technically an Australian plane and forgive them, because they do not know any better. However, despite the nice, tiny airframe, this thing is actually quite deadly. Flat speed of 516kmph, relatively average turn time, but can turn at high speeds much, much better than what the stats reveal. It is tricky to hit, and an experienced player will know just what kind of situations to use this little beast in. Armed with 2 hispano mk2 cannons and 4 7mm browning MK2 machine guns, this thing can cause more than a headache.

The Hs.129 B3 - 'Trollcannon'

Now, this little thing, while not entirely re-skinned, deserves it's name for a very good reason. It is armed with a 75mm gun that has a velocity strong enough to punch holes into most tanks, let alone aircraft. The 75mm BK2 cannon is truly a work of wonder, if fired from the runway, will litterally push the plane back a few meters per shot. It's like a flying tank, and as a result, it does fly like a tank, and a drunken tank at that. Flat speed is respectable at 456 kmph, it turns like a bus, not to mention if you put it into a steep dive, be prepared to hit the ground, just as a precaution, it does pack an additional two 7,9mm machineguns, but who cares? The last thing the enemy will see is the kind message on the top with the description on the picture, or the bottom description which says 'u mad' Either way, it gets the point across and much wailing and gnashing of teeth will ensue.

Other's to come soon, and some are WIP, stay tuned.
Last edited by Jingo Jaden on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Re: Победа за нами - Jaden's amazing machines of destruction.

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:09 am

Pz.Kpfw VI Tiger Aufs H1 - 'The Black Tiger'

Now, for those who know their WW2 history, especially on the ground war in Russia or the Allied liberation of France, the Tiger needs no introduction. Widely regarded as the most fearsome tank of WWII. Armed with an 88mm KW36 cannon capable of putting holes into any allied machine, and armored with anything between 102 - 85 mm of armor, most allied machines could not say the same about putting holes in the Tiger. It is fairly quick for a heavy tank '45kmph on flat terrain, more downhill', and got a very powerful suspension. It is somewhat sluggish with it's traverse speed and arguably it's biggest setback is it's poor gun depression. However, this thing was so feared on the eastern front, that it was in cases a crime rewarded with instant court martial if one was to shout the name of it without certainty. It was that feared and struck panic into troops from all sides.

It had it's mechanical issues which is a fair issue, but in the right conditions, this thing was a beast. I've only gotten the exterior with it's new look right so far, but hopefully, i will be able to add some art onto it in the future.

Jingo Jaden

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:54 am

These are pretty cool! I know absolutely nothing about these things but you certainly do. And I can i just say that I could totally see a real life Trollcannon flying around. lol. :)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:40 pm

And we continue on with ze madness.

FW 180 F-8 '100 Cannon strike'

For those who do not know, the F-8 is kind of equivalent to a flying saucer due to it's laughable flight characteristic. This is not merely an energy fighter, used correctly, it is also a high speed turn fighter, and if you are really good, you can pretty much stall this thing in a flat line forcing the enemy to overshoot you. To be German it is armed with a humble set of 2x20mm mg152 cannons and 2x13mm mg131 machine guns, but that does not matter too much because if handling this aircraft right, there is very, very few aircraft which can outmaneuver it. Can take a while to kill certain enemies, but they are already dead.

Boomerang Mark 2 - Toothless 2'

Yup, it made it into a second entry, and a much, much more angry toothless. There is not too many differences between the first Mark, with the exception that it is somewhat more agile and certain parts are slightly less armored. it does not come with a placeholder for your tea, but it should. Only Brits can do barrel rolls and calmly drink tea at the same time.

Ta 152 H-1 ' Jojoplane'

When it is time to take a stand, you put this bad boy into action. This is the FW Ta 152 Höhenjäger-1 which is arguably, the single most impressive piston aircraft which was produced in WWII. Speeds nearly up to 800kmph, arguably the best high altitude flight characteristics, if this thing would have come out in numbers earlier in the war, there would have been nothing the allies could throw at it prior to the jet era that would have been more effective. Then again, only a few was ever made because the Germans realized a little too late that even though some aircrafts performed effectively. 'Junkers Ju 87, BF 109 F-series, Me 410's' the fun can stop once the enemy start to develop appropriate weapons to combat these. So, it was a late entry into the war, very limited impact, but in the hands of a good pilot, the allies had nothing which could catch up with it. Armed with 2x20mm Mg 152 cannons, and one 30mm Mk 108 cannon which is lubricated on the tears of it's defeated enemy, this thing serves well as either an interceptor, bomber hunter, or just about anything else.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Jingo Jaden » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:39 pm

The Horton Ho-229 'German Batwing'

Now, some of you might be surprised to see something that looks to be based upon the B2 stealth bombers in late Germany, but it is true. The Horton was designed partially to be able to fool radars for long enough that it might be able to make 'night raids' into England and France long before jet technology made it's way into the hands of the allies. So, this far improved bat-wing features 2-30mm Mk 103 cannons that are certainly not designed to only knock bad guys unconscious. It turns on a dime, but sadly, to be a jet, it is not particularly quick which becomes an issue when one is escaping into the night or trying to climb the sky. Note, that I've also been able to make metal some of the exterior that originally would just been normal plating and redesigned the batman logo into something more applicable in this instance.

The FW D12 'Anderplane'

It is a plane which features everyone's favorite priest from Hellsing! Armed with 2 20mm MG 151 cannons and one 30mm MK 108 cannon, this beast of an aircraft is a piston bombers worst nightmare. Capable of crossing 760 kmph and climb at a respectable 27 meters per second, this little aircraft lineup was part of what caused the British to suspend all their night raids until further developments. While not considered the swan song of the skies as it did have some technical difficulties, it was able to outperform any allied fighter. It was however too late in the war to do a great deal with and as such, only 700+ of the D series was produced which was not enough to cope with the allied supreme numbers on both sides.

The FW - D9 'Kenplane'

Yup, it is the manliest of men which adorns this aircraft. Armed with 2 x 13mm 131 Mg machineguns which in the future I will make go 'Atatatata' instead of the normal machineguns, and 2x 20mm 151MG cannons armed with particular Armor Piercing High Explosive rounds, which are certain to guide a shot into the enemy cockpit and thus make is head explode. It is fair to say that if you see me in this aircraft, you are already dead. Having a high speed at around 750 kmph and decent climb and turn rate, all that I need is patience as any enemy that has it's critical points struck by this aircraft, will only have 3 seconds left to live.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 pm

This is what happens when people have too much spare time on their hands. Chaos. Trouble. Next thing ya know, he'll have a tank with those girls from that anime.
Can't say I'm looking forward to that....though I like the Toothless one, actually...

lol they're cool, keep it up. Make one for Foxy
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Return to Art Corner