Kone's Art~

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Kone's Art~

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Heya! C:
I wanted to post some of my drawings; whether it be original or fanart. Critique is greatly appreciated~! :D

Alsooooo, can someone please tell me how to post a drawing straight from my computer on here? THANK YOUUU! C:
http://rawr-cookie99.deviantart.com/art/Elf-Girl-395955496?ga_submit_new=10%253A1377485336
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Re: Kone's Art~

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 am

Omigosh it's so prettiful and stuff and it's just so---sbksklfbkhdasljkbfdba.

I like it c:
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Koneko-chan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:43 am

Thank youu, Panda-chan! :D c:
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Aw, that's really pretty, Kone! You're amazing! What is with all you people and being amazing? Seriously, that's incredibly well done. I love her hair. :)

To post the picture itself on here, enclose the link to the pic in [img][*/img] brackets (without the *, of course)
Directly from your computer to CAA, without an upload site? I don't think that's possible atm.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Art Corner