A couple pictures that I drew.

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

A couple pictures that I drew.

Postby little.gun.nut » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Hey everyone! Okay so this is a picture of a little girl that I drew:
And this is a picture of Happy from Fairy Tail:
I hope you enjoy these!
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Re: A couple pictures that I drew.

Postby Candle7 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Pretty cool drawings :)
"Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes
"I already told you, A FIST IN HIS FACE!!" -Edward Elric
"Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!" -Edward Elric and me (though I'm not going to do anything violent)
Candle7

Postby little.gun.nut » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Thank you! :D
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Ah! I already told you in chat, but i think these are both really cute :3
back when i watched Fairy Tail, Happy was actually my favorite character XD;;
keep it up ^.^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby little.gun.nut » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Thanks, Panda! :D

little.gun.nut

Return to Art Corner