Panda's (fan)Art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Re: Panda's (fan)Art

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Candle7 wrote:Goodness, Panda! You did great with Ed :) The hair was brilliant. I too fail when it comes to hair...and bodies...and proportions...Maka was wonderful. The legs may be just a smidge too far apart, and Stein's (awesome, by the way) hair needs a bit of work and his screw (for some reason) is a little bigger.
But, who am I to critique? I can't draw half as well as you can :P Keep up the good work!

Awe, thankyou ^.^ yea, looking back mak's legs are pretty far ^^;; and stein was just fail :T thanks again ^u^
so, a little random sketching of some characters of mine >u<;;

critique greatly appreciated, as always XD;; (haha).
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Ooh, more Panda pictures! Yay! They're so cool, and once again I'm insanely jealous that you can draw pictures from your imagination. Do they have names?
Also, I love the second picture the most. She's very pretty, and I love her hair.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Ooh, more Panda pictures! Yay! They're so cool, and once again I'm insanely jealous that you can draw pictures from your imagination. Do they have names?
Also, I love the second picture the most. She's very pretty, and I love her hair.

d'aww thankie >w< yes, the upper one is akiru (silly name I came up with in 5th grade lol) and the second is anica ^.^

thanks >u< the hair's a little stiff personally XD;;

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:thanks >u< the hair's a little stiff personally XD;;

Hm, maybe a little bit. If anything, I think it just shouldn't stick out to the sides so much. I mean, still have it wavy, but make sure it's hanging more. The front part especially should be resting more on her clothes.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:22 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:
Panda4christ:3 wrote:thanks >u< the hair's a little stiff personally XD;;

Hm, maybe a little bit. If anything, I think it just shouldn't stick out to the sides so much. I mean, still have it wavy, but make sure it's hanging more. The front part especially should be resting more on her clothes.

Yea, I have a horrible habit of making hair stick out like, all over the place and stuff. Yea, it definitely feels too thick right now, I wanted it to be more thin XD;;

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 pm

So, as per requested by a member here, I'm posting some more art here, since the majority of the older photos have disappeared XD;;

anywho, I don't have much, just a few sketches and some WIPs :3 so bear with me~

WIP of Edward Elric, from fullmetal alchemist c: (by the way, he's supposed to not have his automail in this picture so that's why his shoulder is so slanted lol so obvious, I know)

Weird-ish drawing I made earlier (excuse the pantless-ness ;-; )
(and yes it is the silliest/cheesiest thing I've drawn in a while D: )

Random zuko and Ed (Hashtag because I was bored and it happened so yea its-stupid-and-weird-I-know-pleasdon'tjudgeme ;v;)

Old-ish maka ~

So uhm....yeah. Hope you like them cx (and please don't judge the Soul one it's really stupid and embarrassing and I question why I posted it now >___<;; )
BUT. If you have critique feel free to tell me why they suck :3 I'll do my best to follow the advice given~

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:02 pm

PANDA! You uploaded more pictures you're my hero! You should have told me requesting more pictures would get you to post them; I would have bugged you to no end. :grin:
They're awesome and no, the Soul picture isn't bad. Soul is awesome! It's virtually impossible to draw a bad picture of him! It's awesome and I love it and don't talk bad about it anymore. :stressed: :lol:
The rest are awesome, too. I love that picture of Zuko and Ed! Haha, they would hate each other so much. It would be awesome to see them together.
That first picture of Ed is really awesome and detailed and awesome!
I love that picture of Maka, and Soul is so awesome, too! (I know, I know, I'm so obsessed with Soul I can comment on his appearance in scythe form. :sweat: ) Seriously, though. It's really good.
Thanks so much for uploading. You're awesome and don't ever stop! I love seeing your drawings. I'll critique them once I find a problem with them. XD (aka never)

ClaecElric4God

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:18 pm

My gosh Panda! I LOVE those pics! My favorite is the one of Soul whether you like it or not! lol :XD: The Ed one is nicely detailed. Zuko and Ed is just gold. And I'm highly impressed by you're shading of Maka. Sorry. I bite at critiquing. :shake: But seriously, they're good! :jump:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:06 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:PANDA! You uploaded more pictures you're my hero! You should have told me requesting more pictures would get you to post them; I would have bugged you to no end. :grin:

You should just ask if you want me to draw something lol X3;;

ClaecElric4God wrote:They're awesome and no, the Soul picture isn't bad. Soul is awesome! It's virtually impossible to draw a bad picture of him! It's awesome and I love it and don't talk bad about it anymore. :stressed: :lol:

Thankyou~ >///< I'm really glad you like you it (I still think it's stupid though)

ClaecElric4God wrote:I love that picture of Zuko and Ed! Haha, they would hate each other so much. It would be awesome to see them together.
That first picture of Ed is really awesome and detailed and awesome!

Thanks lol, Yesh it would hehe. Thanks it took a while--even for that >.<;;

ClaecElric4God wrote:I love that picture of Maka, and Soul is so awesome, too! (I know, I know, I'm so obsessed with Soul I can comment on his appearance in scythe form. :sweat: ) Seriously, though. It's really good.

Thankie~ And it is perfectly normal to commentate on how awesome scythe soul is XD;;

ClaecElric4God wrote:Thanks so much for uploading. You're awesome and don't ever stop! I love seeing your drawings. I'll critique them once I find a problem with them. XD (aka never)

You-you're welcome ^///^ I'm glad you like them~ haha, that's okay.

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:My gosh Panda! I LOVE those pics! My favorite is the one of Soul whether you like it or not! lol :XD: The Ed one is nicely detailed. Zuko and Ed is just gold. And I'm highly impressed by you're shading of Maka. Sorry. I bite at critiquing. :shake: But seriously, they're good! :jump:

Thankyou so much ma'am/sir (sorry, ever since CAA stopped having gender's on profiles It's been impossible for me to tell XD;; ). Fine~ I guess I'd be okay with you liking that one best >w> thanks <3 haha, Zuko and Ed being anywhere near each other is gold <3 Ah~~~ thankyyyoooouu, the shading looks awful and yet~~~eeeee, thanks so much <3

But seriously, you guys just made my day <3 thanks so much ^-^

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:05 am

You're very welcome Panda! And btw I'm a girl. Hee, hee XD Also about shading, I can't do it for nothing and that's why I get so impressed by someone who can. Seriously, keep up the good work!
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Sammy Boy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:
Old-ish maka ~

I really like the shading on this one. She looks friendly ... but what is with that big weapon? :)
Sammy Boy

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Thanks sam ^-^ to answer your question, it's fan art of Maka from soul eater and the scythe is her partner from the series c:

Welp, I got more doodles <3 so...uhm...yea >w<

Ed and Al thing that just happened XD;;

Soul and Maka photo I'm 90% sure no one will understand but oh well XD;;
(Th-the spiky wings turned out bad though D: )

Well, that's it :3 Critiquing welcome as always~

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:56 am

lol, these pictures are awesome!!!
I love that picture of Ed and Al. That is just like Ed, to forget that Al is no longer a tank. XD

SOUL AND MAKA. How could I possibly dislike a picture of them? And it's awesome! True, I don't know what it means, but I assume it's something from the manga? If that's the case, then someday I will understand!! XD

As always, they're awesome. And I love Soul's expression.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:04 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:lol, these pictures are awesome!!!
I love that picture of Ed and Al. That is just like Ed, to forget that Al is no longer a tank. XD

Haha, I'm glad you like it lol, and yes it is so like him XD;;

ClaecElric4God wrote:SOUL AND MAKA. How could I possibly dislike a picture of them? And it's awesome! True, I don't know what it means, but I assume it's something from the manga? If that's the case, then someday I will understand!! XD As always, they're awesome. And I love Soul's expression.

Yes, it is from the manga <3 (and the one of the funniest parts to boot~) it's not super far in, so yes--soon you'll understand :3 thanks, I'm glad I got it right since his expressions are just priceless <3

Postby Hikaru » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:21 pm

XD maka and soul...I think I remember the wings thing. Good job!
Hikaru

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:52 pm

Ed and Al... ROFL!

Soul and Maka...Hmm, now I'll have to read the manga for this too!

Great as always Panda-san!

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Hikaru wrote:XD maka and soul...I think I remember the wings thing. Good job!

Thanks so much >w<

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Ed and Al... ROFL!

Soul and Maka...Hmm, now I'll have to read the manga for this too!

Great as always Panda-san!

I feel like I'm slowly recruiting people to read/watch Soul Eater XD;; Th-thanks <3 ^^

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 am

Double post D:

So...this is supposed to be Ed on a train looking miffed for no reason, but I was too lazy to finish it XD;;

Random Tsubasa gang <3 Fai and Sakura look, off to say the least DX

Feel free to say what you want about them ^-^

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 am

Gaaah! Tsubasa! You're my hero, Panda!
They're awesome. Yeah, Sakura is a little off, but Fai is awesome! I love his coat. :)
Ed...I don't even know what to say about that one. :XD: It's awesome. I love that expression.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Gaaah! Tsubasa! You're my hero, Panda!
They're awesome. Yeah, Sakura is a little off, but Fai is awesome! I love his coat. :)
Ed...I don't even know what to say about that one. :XD: It's awesome. I love that expression.

Awe, thankie <3 Her eyes are too far apart, I think '3' Fai is awesome no matter what XD;;.
Heehee, I'm glad ^-^

So, this is what I do instead of homework...
Just some Soul ske-doodles Mini-soul attempt on the right :3. These were on different parts of the same page, so to make things easier I lumped 'em together :3

My brother asked me to draw certain FMA characters and this happened
(There was a scar on this page, but he was too far gone to fix ;-; ).

Also, My brother's own works of art (It's okay to admit your jealous of his skills)

Don't be afraid to talk about how terrible you think they are or the what not <3

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:07 am

lolololol, I had to laugh hysterically at your brother's art. It's awesome.
They're not awful, Panda! They're great. Don't make me slap you with a fish.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:lolololol, I had to laugh hysterically at your brother's art. It's awesome.

haha, it's fine. It was even funnier when he gave Bradley the wrong kind of mustache at first X3;;

ClaecElric4God wrote:They're not awful, Panda! They're great. Don't make me slap you with a fish.

I know, know I should quit whining about how bad they are I probably sound pretty annoying XD;; I always have this horrible fear that all of them are stupid or something. *blocks fish with bamboo stick* C-can I use the fish to make sushi? :3
But thankyou for your lovely comment, it means a lot <3

Postby PandaPop » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 am

asadkfasjdf!! Mokona on Fai's Head :XD:
These are all so cute!
I love all of your noses, for some reason they stand out to me and I like them :thumb: !
PandaPop

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:17 pm

someone likes the mokona ;w; yaaaayyy
Thankyou ^.^
aha, that's probably because I shade them to often, which makes them look a little larger cx but thankyou <3

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 am

Awww, I can't believe I didn't say anything. Seriously, Panda. Mokona is perfect.

ClaecElric4God

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Mokona Modoki is totally excited! Puu! XD

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:49 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Awww, I can't believe I didn't say anything. Seriously, Panda. Mokona is perfect.

It's alright, thankyou >///<
PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Mokona Modoki is totally excited! Puu! XD

Eee~ Mokona is adorbs <3
A wild tsundere? Edward Elric appeared~

Also, Soul X3

So, I'll try not to sound whiny about how bad they are, but if you want to critique feel free to ^-^
actually, feel free to say whatever XD;;
I'm really bad at this ;-;

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:41 pm

lol, you're doing better, Panda. Eventually you might even be able to say you think your art is good. XD

So...say whatever, huh? Prepare yourself...

Ed is awesome. How do you do those awesome expressions? You always peg them perfectly, and give the picture a whole story. It's awesome.

Soul...I don't even know what to say, Panda. I think that may be my favorite Soul picture you've drawn. But I don't know...I love all of your Soul pictures so much.
But seriously, his stance and expression and that scythe and it's all just so awesome. He would approve. It's very cool.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:59 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:lol, you're doing better, Panda. Eventually you might even be able to say you think your art is good. XD

maybe...someday *stares into distance dramatically*

ClaecElric4God wrote:Ed is awesome. How do you do those awesome expressions? You always peg them perfectly, and give the picture a whole story. It's awesome.

Thankie >u< oh seriously? It's really like the whole picture has a story? This just made my day ;-; I feel so accomplished right now

ClaecElric4God wrote:Soul...I don't even know what to say, Panda. I think that may be my favorite Soul picture you've drawn. But I don't know...I love all of your Soul pictures so much.
But seriously, his stance and expression and that scythe and it's all just so awesome. He would approve. It's very cool.

I'm glad you love it so much :3 your compliments really mean too much, and all I can say is "thanks" XD;; Like I said, I'm bad at this.

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:26 am

Ahh! Soul! AND he's wearing a Linkin Park shirt! And tsundere Ed! :dance: Great as always Panda!

PLCDreamcatcher14

Previous Next

Return to Art Corner