Whisper's art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Whisper's art

Postby WhisperLove » Wed May 01, 2013 1:19 pm

My new friends suggested I put my art work on here :D Usually my art work is just free handed from an original random anime pic I find, but lately I've been drawing from my own imagination. Hopefully I'll continue to get better. Feel free to criticize, I want to get really good at it, even more so because of all the amazing art work I've seen during the short time I've been on here. Here's the link to my pics---------> http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/WhisperLove1/media/Facebook/My%20drawings/551386_349262941839913_1455410626_n.jpg.html I'll let you guys know when I draw new stuff :jump:

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
WhisperLove

Re: Whisper's art

Postby syphon » Wed May 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Thats a really nice drawing, hope to see more. Keep at it and you will get better :D

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed May 01, 2013 7:33 pm

That's really neat, Whisper! Sorry, I'm no art critic. But I'm sure someone will come along and give you some pointers. ;) Thanks for sharing.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby DecooPunk » Thu May 02, 2013 10:26 am

Wows this is so pretty <3
I can't draw pretty people at all :P I can only draw chibi so I'd say its a pretty good talent to be able to draw like that. The absolute best thing of your drawing is the eyes. I don't know why. I just really like them. You should draw more and post them on here. It always makes me really happy to see other people's art works. I would criticize but I don't know how... Possibly her face might be squished a small tiny bit but I think thats just because she is only half on the paper.
Just keep drawing even when you are like "Arrrgh my eyes are flying off her face why is this happening?" and you will get even better than you are now! :n_n:
DecooPunk

Postby WhisperLove » Thu May 02, 2013 1:13 pm

DecooPunk wrote:Wows this is so pretty <3
I can't draw pretty people at all :P I can only draw chibi so I'd say its a pretty good talent to be able to draw like that. The absolute best thing of your drawing is the eyes. I don't know why. I just really like them. You should draw more and post them on here. It always makes me really happy to see other people's art works. I would criticize but I don't know how... Possibly her face might be squished a small tiny bit but I think thats just because she is only half on the paper.
Just keep drawing even when you are like "Arrrgh my eyes are flying off her face why is this happening?" and you will get even better than you are now! :n_n:
Thanks! Chibis are sooooo adorable! When I don't know what to draw I doodle a whole bunch of random chibis on my paper XD Eyes are always so difficult to make because if you draw one perfect the other one might be crooked or a different size :raded: I have lots of trouble with drawing limbs lol, but hair and clothes are always so much fun to draw :n_n:

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
WhisperLove

Postby DecooPunk » Mon May 06, 2013 6:48 am

WhisperLove wrote:
Thanks! Chibis are sooooo adorable! When I don't know what to draw I doodle a whole bunch of random chibis on my paper XD Eyes are always so difficult to make because if you draw one perfect the other one might be crooked or a different size :raded: I have lots of trouble with drawing limbs lol, but hair and clothes are always so much fun to draw :n_n:

Have you trying using how to draw manga books for help with hands? (hands are just so darn hard to draw, for me anyway >_<) I never have tried it cuase I am so laaazy but I got a how to manga book once and it had a whole section on how to draw hands which I should totally use... someday :P
Have you ever drawn anything from soul eater before? I've never watched the anime, but the art is really cool ^_^
DecooPunk

Postby WhisperLove » Mon May 06, 2013 1:07 pm

DecooPunk wrote:
WhisperLove wrote:

Have you trying using how to draw manga books for help with hands? (hands are just so darn hard to draw, for me anyway >_<) I never have tried it cuase I am so laaazy but I got a how to manga book once and it had a whole section on how to draw hands which I should totally use... someday :P
Have you ever drawn anything from soul eater before? I've never watched the anime, but the art is really cool ^_^

Actually, no I've never thought about that. Seems like a good idea though :) No, I've never drawn anything from soul eater, but I agree the art is amazing.

WhisperLove

Postby Wolfsong » Sun May 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Man am I late for looking at this. Its lovely.
Wolfsong

Postby WhisperLove » Sun May 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Thanks! ^w^

WhisperLove

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat May 25, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm so late in seeing this @_@ mostly because my compy has decided it dislikes photobucket :>
I really like it though :O
I think her neck is a litttlllee off center so it looks a bit strange ^^;;
But who am i to speak, i'm no artist lol.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Return to Art Corner