Cece's Art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Cece's Art

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 am

To be fair, this isn't actually my art. It's actually art done by my sister in college. But I love bragging on her, so I just had to make a thread of her art. She's an art major, so these are all her school projects. She says her achilles heel is proportions, and I have to agree with her. :)

I'll be posting pics as soon as I figure out how to do it from my computer. :forehead:
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Cece's Art

Postby syphon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Can't wait to see these drawings, i enjoy looking at other people's artwork :D

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Well, I figured it out. All credit goes to mechana2015 for being so smart and answering my question so promptly.

Here's her most recent one. I'll post more when I'm not so lazy.

Last edited by ClaecElric4God on Fri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby syphon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Wow that's really good.I like it, pretty realistic. And nice shading and dark tones

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 am

Here's some ten minute drawings she had to do as exercises.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by ClaecElric4God on Fri May 17, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby FreddyCast » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Wow, that picture of the man with the weapon looks so real. Your sister is an amazing artist.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Pen cross-hatch of General Pershing from WWI.
In my sister's exact words "It's really bad". It's also the first A she's gotten in art all semester, so apparently she and her teacher don't have the same definiton of "really bad".
ImageImage
Last edited by ClaecElric4God on Mon May 06, 2013 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ClaecElric4God

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Last edited by ClaecElric4God on Fri May 17, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ClaecElric4God

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon May 06, 2013 7:32 am

Last edited by ClaecElric4God on Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ClaecElric4God

Postby DecooPunk » Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 am

Aww they all got deleted D:
DecooPunk

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon May 06, 2013 9:09 am

DecooPunk wrote:Aww they all got deleted D:

Can you not see them? That's weird, I can see them fine. I'll see if I can fix it. Sorry about that.

ClaecElric4God

Postby phantomeofanime » Mon May 06, 2013 5:47 pm

I don't even know exactly what they look like but i bet they look amazing!
PhantomEofAnime
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." -- Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood.

"Never Judge a peron by their past, you should always love them in the present and help them in the future." -- Me

"It was good for me to be afflicted, so that I might learn your decrees." -- Psalm 119:71
phantomeofanime

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri May 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Alright, fixed (except Pershing, which I can't seem to locate on my computer; can't believe I was dumb enough to delete all these pics). And a new addition.

ClaecElric4God

Return to Art Corner