I leave myself open to a public judge

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby Chapel » Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:23 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chapel

Postby Chapel » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:46 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chapel

Postby ZiP » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:20 pm

Nice stuff man
--To Write Love on Her Arms

"That time and absence proves - Rather helps than hurts to love."

"Feelings, emotions, they are good, but they cannot be Love's foundation. When of Love, these things last. When of romance, these things end."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
ZiP

Postby Archan » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:41 am

Ahhhhh,
Here is something I haven't been able to do in a loooonnngggggg while, comment on art. Feels oh so good :sweat:

Anywho, I would like to say hi first, so Hi!

I'm Archan, I really like your stuff. I like the Hard edgy style you have, especially with the thick black line, nice tough. It's really graphic which is good. I can't wait to see how your art improves, but your definately someone I'm not forgetting about anytime soon.

God bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Chapel » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:35 am

Sweet good to hear that I made an impression thanks for ur comments here is some more art for all. Yeah I know its fan art oh well.

chapel
Chapel

Postby Archan » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:04 pm

*Laughs*
I LOVE the little guy with the guns. Especially the troublesome glare in his eye. i noticed thuugh that the line art is somewhat lighter then the actual coloring, is this intentional? What program do you normally use to CG pics?

God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Previous

Return to Art Corner