sonichiro's art corner!

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby Puguni » Wed May 18, 2005 1:19 pm

That's really hot coloring. :P I rarely color mine. :3 The dog boy looks so innocent.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby sonichiro » Wed May 18, 2005 2:45 pm

thanks you guys *glomp glomp*
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby sonichiro » Fri May 20, 2005 8:14 am

okay, heres a drawing of one of my characters, Scarlette, from SoG. I drew this a loooooooooong time ago so its in my old style, and i havent gotten around to re-drawing it yet (to be perfectly honest i havent been drawing much lately...) but yea...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri May 20, 2005 3:21 pm

GAH!!!! THATS BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks great Brandon! I love it, pure beauty!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Fri May 20, 2005 3:54 pm

wow, thanks laura ^____^
sonichiro

Postby Angelchick » Wed May 25, 2005 12:47 pm

thats really cute.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby The-Case » Wed May 25, 2005 5:22 pm

Great work, Sonichiro! I'm glad because this reminded me of the wing before I wrote the next section. ^^; Wonderful work!

This really is wonderful work. I wish you'd draw my characters. ^_^d
Hey it's me,
----Chase the Case
The-Case

Postby sonichiro » Sat May 28, 2005 9:07 pm

Thanks T-C. ^__^
sonichiro

Postby sonichiro » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:09 pm

Here are some clothing designs I've been designing and making. I can draw them fine but when it comes to a thread and a needl......Anywho, i started designing clothing a couple of years ago. The stores never seem to have exactly what i want so I try to make my clothes. This model is a Boy by the way, he's based off my self and two other guys at my school (they dont know that i use them as models lol)even though it is in anime form. anywho, heres one of my newere designs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:56 pm

Man that rocks Brandon. I love it! Very cool.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:37 am

this is a drawing of my character, Jade and Kanojo, from Shades of Grey (my rp). His neck is a bit long and his teeth need some work but yeah, i hope you enjoy! ^__^
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:40 am

AHHH!!! THATS SO COOL!!! I love him! He's so rad looking! You did a great job on him!^^d
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:55 am

this is a drawing i did based off of Alice through the Looking Glass. Its a picture of the Mad Hatter (in my version the Mad Hatter is a woman) and the Catipillar (WHO IS A BOY REGARDLESS OF POPULAR BELEIF!!) anywho i hope you enjoy!
sonichiro

Postby sonichiro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:55 am

thanks laura!!
sonichiro

Postby sonichiro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:58 am

this is another drawing based off of Alice through the Looking Glass. Its in realism and its of the Catipillar and the Queen of Hearts
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:08 am

Ohhhh...Brandon thats really good. Your wonderful at drawing realism pictures. I really like it. The Queen looks great, I love how she's nolding the 8 of hearts card in her hand *it is tha 8 card right?* And the Catipillar man is so cool looking. You really did a wonderful job on this!^^

[10]
\^^/ *holds up paper with a 10 on it*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:09 am

this is a drawing of a character from one of my mangas. it is of Antique, Yukiru's older sister (theres a picture of Yukiru and Raine in this thread somewhere...) anywho, in the story Antique and Yukiru's family is corrupt and trying to take over all the surrounding villages and tribes. Yukiru and Antique beleive that their in the right by doing this becuase the land was rightfully theirs in the last will and testiment of a distant relative who owned all of these tribes, but thats no true. thats what the father keeps telling everybody and he creates an army of followers. one day yukiru figures out her dads secret and he tries to murder her, he thinks that hes succeeded in drowning her but she floats down river and is saved by Korr (the very first pictue in this thread is of Korr) and Korr is actually the rightful heir to all the tribes. Yukiru has amnesia and she joins Korrs team of bandits and an orphan to help regain his land. eventuallyantique hears that their is a new member to korrs team and she and her betrothed husband, Atlas, go to kill her. but when they do antique figures out that its her sister and when Atlas goes to kill yukiru (not knowing its her) antique jumps in the way and gets stabbed and dies. this is the picture of antique falling off the moutain side after being stabbed (shes falling the picture is the wrong way) but dont worry about her! she gets braught back to life by the "creator" because she lost her life by saving someone elses so He gives her a second chance. lol anywho enough talking, here it is!
sonichiro

Postby sonichiro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:12 am

hahah thanks laura! and yes it is the eight of hearts! ^____^
sonichiro

Postby sonichiro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:15 am

heres another drawing of Yukiru from my manga. the one i have of her and Raine a few pages back is the official one, but this is one of my rough sketches from when i first started drwing her. But she still has the same weapon as this one in the manga! ^__^
sonichiro

Postby sonichiro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:20 am

this is a drawing of a very VERY chibified and confused Atlas, a character from my manga (he's the one that stabs Antique). theres a picture of Atlas a few pages back, he has a vine growing form his hand too (like Jade). In that picture though his hair is in a pony tail and hes not wearing his make up or his cape so thats why this chibi Atlas doesnt look much like him. lol anywho enjoy!
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:34 am

There so good! I love them! And the chibified Atlas, IT'S TOO CUTE!!!! X3 I LOVE CHIBIS!! AND HE'S CONFUSED IT'S TOO CUTE!!!!!!! X3 *glomps Atlas* SO CUTE!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:19 am

this is a picture i found in a magazine a few days ago. anywho, if your part of my RP, Shades of Grey, then this picture would be quite interesting to you lol. in Shades of Grey there is no land, only gigantic trees that grow from the ocean floor. anywho, i saw this picture and was like "SHADES OF GREY!!" ahem anywho...its part of an add for a boat motor...
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:15 pm

GAH! It is! XD Thats so cool. lol
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:05 pm

this is a drawing i did yesterday. it says "stand clear of stray cats" anywho...i thought it was funny...
sonichiro

Postby sonichiro » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:21 pm

this is a drawing i did a while ago, its a clothing design. anyhwo...this is a boy (contrary to popular belief..). hes supposed to be standing cantrapasto-ish but i screwed up so the legs are a little too far to the left, o well...and yes those are safety pins lol.
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:47 pm

I love them....evil cat...<_<;;; There great!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:18 am

shpankyou! and yes...that cat is evil...look how it chews on the mans arm...actually it could be a womans arm...a very hairy womans arm...
sonichiro

Previous

Return to Art Corner