Kewl Girl 16's art thread

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby Kewl Girl » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:22 pm

Heres something a bit newer.. Its not finished, its the rough draft. In other words... now would be the time to say something if you see anything wrong. I have to fix the girl on the left end a bit and I need to actually use a ruler for the straight lines XD.. otherwise Im about ready to do the final.. If you guys see anything let me know so I can change it before hand.

Thanks! ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
:jump: "I say BOO to lust, and DOWN with "hot"!!" :jump: , a quote from Felix.

I suppose I should be puttin this in here to although I dont have much on it yet: http://kewlgirl.deviantart.com/
Kewl Girl

Location: In front of my computer with my headphones on, trying to drown out the world around me..

Postby CreatureArt » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:07 am

You already mentioned the ruler, so otherwise I don't see anything I could comment on. It looks fantastic - what are your plans for it in its final form?
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Photosoph » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:51 pm

I like all the different characters in this one; the girl with the wind blown hair sitting on the back of the bench and the one leaning against the right end are the two that really capture my attention. Very cool -great poses, expressions, and designs.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby HikariChan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:30 pm

Great work

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby Kewl Girl » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:14 pm

My final form?? Well uuhhhh... I want to trace it and make it look a little cleaner for sure. I think Im going to try using a black pen and then maybe Ill color it.... someday XD I have to wait till I get a cool computer program first.. XD
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
:jump: "I say BOO to lust, and DOWN with "hot"!!" :jump: , a quote from Felix.

I suppose I should be puttin this in here to although I dont have much on it yet: http://kewlgirl.deviantart.com/
Kewl Girl

Location: In front of my computer with my headphones on, trying to drown out the world around me..

Postby holysoldier5000 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:58 am

Awsome Art Work!!!! You really do have some talent there. :thumb:
I see a veritable Rembrandt coming along. :grin: :grin:
Live your life, love the Lord, and don't forget to laugh...
holysoldier5000

Previous

Return to Art Corner