SorasOathkeeper's art.

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:58 pm

Well i have some more, just if i post them all now, i won't have any more till a couple of weeks.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:50 pm

Aaaaaawwwww!!! Great Job, Sora! I love them-- especially the one of Kagura-san. Looks just like her!!! *Glomps Sora*
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:53 pm

Aww... *glomps Osaka*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:58 am

AHHH!!! This website wasn't working for mr yesterday so i didn't get to go on it at all. :shady: Any who, hears some more, i realy like the way super sonic looks!^ ^ And why sonic is black in the other one is because it was colored, and the way we scaned them it makes them black and white.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:35 pm

SorasOathkeeper wrote:Ok, hears more, the first one is Go's new look, and the 2 one is the pic c-friend asked me to draw of Tsuki and Kisei, and the third is Oriha in the dress she wore out to dinner.

OMG!! Its soooo good!! Thank you!! Im going to save it!! I love all of them..but I love the one of Kyo and Tsuki the best!!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:56 pm

Yay!^ ^ I'm glad you like it!^ ^ Boy, i'm going to have a lot to scan next time, i drew three pic's yesterday, thats a lot, if you concider, i'm allways on the internet. :sweat:
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:52 pm

SorasOathkeeper wrote:Yay!^ ^ I'm glad you like it!^ ^ Boy, i'm going to have a lot to scan next time, i drew three pic's yesterday, thats a lot, if you concider, i'm allways on the internet. :sweat:

rofl! :lol: considering how i always have homework, its a miracle i get a chance to even check my email! (i still have homework to do over Christmas break. i'm hating it! :mutter: )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:38 pm

sora, you're so good!...as i've stated b4! ^^ teehee! great job! ^^d
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:06 pm

Thank you!^ ^ Hears more.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:16 pm

*looks at first one* hmm...i watch .hack/ a lot yet i can never remember that girls name! >_< lol it's really good sora!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:34 pm

Thanks, it's auctley Rena from .Hack//the legend of the twilight, but she has the same character dizine as the chick from .hack//sign
SorasOathkeeper

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:46 pm

yah that's what i ment. thanks! ^^;

c.t.,girl

Postby sunet » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:57 pm

wow!!! :wow!: your art is...*sniff* beautiful!!
sunet

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:58 pm

Aww... thank you!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:14 pm

c.t.,girl wrote:sora, you're so good!...as i've stated b4! ^^ teehee! great job! ^^d

can i second that? if not, too bad because i second that! :sweat:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:03 pm

Ok hears one more, it's not the best, kinda messed up on it, but hear, it's SORA and DONALED!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:24 pm

'tis very good!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby sonichiro » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:53 pm

i love it! ^__^
-sonichiro
sonichiro

Postby Syreth » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:37 am

your art is very good. The last one is really silly with "donaled." I remember that guy... and he was in that one cartoon in the 80's... ducktales. And darkwing duck. there's probably more.
Syreth

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:27 pm

Donald is disney, he has been in other things than ducktales, And darkwing duck, in that picture it's from Kingdom Hearts the BEST VIDEO GAME IN THE WORLD!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA, sorry, i'm not realy hyper now, or i would be doing more crazy stuff.-_- *sigh* Any how, thank you!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:26 pm

Ok, YEAH I GOT SOME MORE PIC'S!^ ^ OK, these were takin on a digital camra because some thing was going on at my dad's work so we couldn't get in*i think the eye[aka my dads boss] has found out where the ring is* Any who, these are pic's of my characters in there school clothes, at there school they HAFT to where the uniform, but they can accroies, and where whatever shoes they want,

Go has to where his hair in a pony tail, cause it's longer then the schools rules, the uniforms were desined by ME^ ^

Riku whears the girls uniform, but then she wheres the Boy's uniform jacket and paints.

Sukasu took her oufit and sowed it and made it long and dyed it black^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:32 pm

Those rock sora!! :rock:
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:36 pm

Kyo whears his uniform normal, he wheairs the tye around his neck, but never tyed

Yu whairs his butoned up with out the tye*all the boys are suppost to but they dont.*

And i missed um on Rika so i'm going to haft to fix it, but thats at least a starter.^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:13 pm

SorasOathkeeper wrote:*i think the Eye[aka my dads boss] has found out where the Ring is*

rofl. nice. :thumb: cool picks! i love 'em!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:01 pm

These were some pics i drewn i love litle Yuki so i HAD to draw him*has a soft spot for anime characters when there little*, then FuruBa's youngest coulpe Kisa and Hiro!^ ^ Kisa and Hiro sitting k.i.s.s.i.n.g.^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby c-girl » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:35 pm

Ohmigosh!!!!!! Those are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< AWESOME!!!
I live to love and love to live! >^.^<
ImageImage
I am part of The No Group.. Group.. >"<.. >0.o<
~Real guys go for real down to Mars girls ~ "Roses" by Outkast
c-girl

Location: Omg! It's a flying bird!!! *runs away while you're distracted*

Postby Angelchick » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:20 pm

aw, so cute. good job.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby sonichiro » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:41 am

*grabs on to the pictures and runs away*
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby Golden_Griff » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:49 am

Hey you! Give those back! :stressed: *Griff sics her super kawaii flying monkeys after sonichiro*

You have some really cool artwork Sora :cool: Nice tall characters. I'll admit that I haven't seen everything, but I do like your Sonic the Hedgehog group picture a few pages back. Keep it up :thumb: (I'm quite sure you will :P )

*looks around to make sure no one's watching*

<_< >_>

*sneaks a picture in her pocket and calmly walks away*
My art album! (Click Here!) :cool:

Proud member of P.W.M.O.U.W.I.A.T.M.A. : People Who Make Odd and Ugly Words In an Attempt To Make Acronymns.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."--Joe Sabah
Golden_Griff

Postby Syreth » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:57 pm

I like these that you recently have done. They indeed have a nice, tall look to them. Also I like the facial expressions. Keep up the good work.
Syreth

Previous Next

Return to Art Corner