Hann's weak attempt at art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Hann's weak attempt at art

Postby GzusRcks » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:48 pm

Hey all! After giving into peer pressure, I've finally caved and got around to posting some of my "art" >.>;;; yeah... so anyways, Arch and Cobster wanted me to post some pics, so here they are. u.u It's just a few, and I'll continue to add once I get more done. ...no laughing please, *readies lozenge launcher* =D Also, just a headsup, I dont draw feet good which is why I don't draw them at all in my drawings...^^;;; lol.

Just to explain em:

1) this is one of my newer sketches of Nellas, I wanted to put her in a more warrior looking outfit rather than a traditional one... it didn't really turn out like I wanted it to tho. lol;;;

2) this is a drawing of some roses I did... last year I think it was, just for random purposes.

3) this is the very first pic of Nellas I drew, shes my character in the AU rpg here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby GzusRcks » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:52 pm

here's the rest of my pics, they wouldn't all fit in the 1st post, so here's part 2. ^-^;;;

1) this is a quick sketch of Rame and Blade, 2 other characters in the AU rp. This is my most recent sketch because I finished it 5 minutes ago, lol;;

2) this is my most recent sketch of Nellas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Lynx » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:05 pm

these are good! i especially like the roses!
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby GzusRcks » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:07 pm

thanks! *slips money and cookies to Lynx*
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby SManBeyond » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:09 pm

I must echo Lynx's sentiments. The drawings are all good, but the one of the roses is spectacular. I'm very impressed!!!
"Love means to love that which is unlovable; or it is no virtue at all." G. K. Chesterton

Founder of S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y. R.H.U.B.A.R.B. P.I.E.

[url=smanbeyond.blogspot.com]My Blog[/url]
SManBeyond

Postby kirakira » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:21 pm

Wow, those roses are AwESoME!! Really, by saying you're no good, all you're doing is making wannabes like myself look bad. *lol* Don't run your art down. :thumb: Draw more, k?
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby CobaltAngel » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:04 pm

Dang you rock. *shakes you* You need more confindense. I love those roses, and your pictures of Nellas rock. O_O
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby b0redx3 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:06 pm

they look pretty good~
although, the fourth and fifth ones seem to lost their feet O.o
anyway, just continue to develop those drawings and watch out for those frustrating hands ;]
"Hopeless romantics are the idealists, the sentimental dreamers, the imaginative, and the fanciful. They give the world its once-upon-a-times and happily-ever-afters. Hopeless romantics may have their feet on the ground, but their souls fly somewhere over the rainbow."
b0redx3

Postby Archan » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:22 pm

Your actually at a very good start.

Your still life's are very nice, I would actually continue practicing those. This way, you'll train yourself to understand the basics such as light and shadow, form, weight, texture, things like that just by drawing different subject material in different lighting situations.

As for people, they're a good start as well, but like I've told other people when it comes to drawing the human form, it's always best to observe the human form and understand it before one should attempt to simplify it.

I'll await more of your art,
God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Return to Art Corner