I can't believe it's not a photograph!

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Re: I can't believe it's not a photograph!

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri May 09, 2014 1:32 pm

I wish there was a like button! ^_^
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:02 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Blah blah blah...next time I actually find time to draw something.

11 months later...

I rushed to get this finished for Panda's b-day, and consequently suffered my eraser to touch it as little as possible. Turns out that actually works pretty well. This is probably the quickest I've ever finished a piece, and I'm not incredibly horrified by it. I ventured to try to shade it a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit, but for the most part let well enough alone. We all know how good I am at shading.

Ooooh, good photo quality! I finally gave up on that old camera, and my phone seems to take half-decent pictures. I'm tempted to go back and get new pictures of all my old drawings and replace the ones I have on here. So you can actually SEE them!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:38 am

It's loveeellly, I already said I liked it, but I'm gonna say it again XD;;.
It would be nice to be able to see things and stuff, you should do that when you have time c:
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Sheenar » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:40 am

Very well done, my friend! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:03 am

OoO Whoa! That's so good Claec!
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Sammy Boy » Thu May 14, 2015 7:26 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:So this is basically a gravedig, but it's so hard to find time to draw anymore, so I don't really keep up with this. Anyways, seeing all Panda's awesome art stimulated me, and I figured I had time for just one picture. Enjoy (or whatever).

Sasayan (Sasahara Souhei) from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. So, I'm actually pretty pleased with this one. And it was fun to draw. One of the fastest I've done, and scaling was really easy. Usually I have a pattern of draw, erase, draw, erase, draw, erase, until eventually I'm drawing more than I'm erasing and somehow I manage to complete it. With this one, I hardly did any erasing, and it actually turned out! What're the odds! The shading is still miserable, but I'll get over it.
Sasayan is awesome (even when he's not a ninja =P)

This one is really good. I love it! :)
Sammy Boy

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 pm

THREE YEAR GRAVEDIG. And I refuse to feel bad about it.

https://flic.kr/p/F13sWr/
I finally did it! I finally drew my favorite fictional character in the world! Fai D. Flourite! I got lazy and didn't finish his knit sweater, but maybe I'll get to it someday.
The site's being stupid and won't let me post the picture directly so you'll have to make do with a link. Sorry about that. It's also come to my attention that Photobucket killed all my pictures, so I'll have to reupload them again later. For now, anybody who's still around, enjoy!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Previous

Return to Art Corner