Houston Astros VS Cincinnati Reds Game!@ Minute Maid Park!

Talk about anything in here.

Houston Astros VS Cincinnati Reds Game!@ Minute Maid Park!

Postby DoMiNiQuE » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:41 pm

For any Astro or Cincinnati Fans who watched the game on Wednesday the 9th @ the Minute Maid Park, I played, on my trumpet with a group of other trumpeters, we played the Star Spangled Banner! If anybody who saw us @ the beginning on TV or like went to the game, tell me!! I was on the field performing!! Isnt that neat or what?! i think we did AWESOME. So just tell me! (BTW, it was the Clearcreek Trumpets, EVEn though three of us are from Pearland.but o well. AND I WAS FIRST PART!! :grin: ) The game was showing on the FOX channel. :dance:

bye!

Dominique

Revelation 22:12- Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Homestarrunner Rocks!!

Paper cranes are my friend... so is pastel stars

ImageAw.
DoMiNiQuE

Postby inkhana » Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:45 pm

Aw, man! The only reason I'd even have WATCHED the game and I still missed it... :waah!: Anyhow, that is so cool! You guys are really going far...;)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby andyroo » Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:57 pm

Cool. I'm sure my dad saw it, but as for me.... I need a new t.v. I'm not a big fan of either team really. Nope, an Atlanta Braves fan here, but I do like some of the other teams.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby MillyFan » Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:17 am

Wow, cool. Too bad I couldn't have seen it-but I live in California and my favorite team is the Arizona Diamondbacks (who are going to be in the playoffs again this year if they keep playing so good!)

Thanks to doukeshi03 from otakuboards for the banner!

First, Ban all the Trolls. . . :bootout:

Hey, whatever happened to "thou shalt not steal" anyway?

Guess which bishounen is my avatar.
MillyFan

Postby Ashley » Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:23 pm

You know we ALMOST bought tickets for that...ironically my brother said 3 of his friends were playing in it;the three from Pearland. Imagine that.
Ashley

Return to General