Merry Christmas!!

Talk about anything in here.

Merry Christmas!!

Postby Sheenar » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:22 am

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

In what ways have you seen God move this year? Any stories to share?
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Re: Merry Christmas!!

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Merry Christmas everybody, and I hope you have a happy New Year! \^^/

We haven't finished decorating all our Christmas cookies yet. Did anybody else have trouble keeping up with all the little details, or is behind like us? :lol:
Banana Lobster

Postby Sheenar » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:50 pm

My tree is still pretty much naked --I have a cardinal, one ornament, and an angel on it --and that's it. XP
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Sammy Boy » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!
Sammy Boy

Postby EventualDay » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:17 am

Banana Lobster wrote:Merry Christmas everybody, and I hope you have a happy New Year! \^^/

We haven't finished decorating all our Christmas cookies yet. Did anybody else have trouble keeping up with all the little details, or is behind like us? :lol:

I'm hoping to make Christmas cookies sometime in the next week :lol: It's never too late!

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you have been having a relaxing holiday.
EventualDay

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:29 am

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic day!

I got to go home for Christmas, a huge blessing.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Sheenar » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:28 pm

So glad you got to go home, Claec!! :)

Sheenar

Postby Kaori » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Merry Christmas!

I didn't actually get around to putting up Christmas decorations in my apartment until a few days (maybe a week?) ago, so to make up for it I plan to leave them up until at least Epiphany. I'm using as a convenient excuse the fact that for Orthodox Christians, Christmas Day is just the beginning of the feast.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Furen » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Merry Christmas guys :D

See you next Easter
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby shooraijin » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:34 am

Glad everyone had a merry and blessed Christmas, and yes, the site will go back to its usual design in early January. :P
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:57 pm

We're doing the twelve days of Christmas eh? Cool.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby alma » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:56 pm

MomentOfInertia wrote:We're doing the twelve days of Christmas eh? Cool.

Cool indeed.
But I want to know...How will you do that?
I will celebrate Kings Day, which it is 12 days after Christmas Day. So my "Christmasy ambiance" have will not yet be done with. :)
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Postby Furen » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:33 pm

shooraijin wrote:Glad everyone had a merry and blessed Christmas, and yes, the site will go back to its usual design in early January. :P

You mean the punkin theme?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Merry post-Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a good one :)
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby shooraijin » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:40 am

Furen wrote:
shooraijin wrote:Glad everyone had a merry and blessed Christmas, and yes, the site will go back to its usual design in early January. :P

You mean the punkin theme?

Ha. No. :P
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to General