what's your mood right now?

Talk about anything in here.

what's your mood right now?

Postby phantomeofanime » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

well, the subject says it all. What mood are YOU in right now?
PhantomEofAnime
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." -- Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood.

"Never Judge a peron by their past, you should always love them in the present and help them in the future." -- Me

"It was good for me to be afflicted, so that I might learn your decrees." -- Psalm 119:71
phantomeofanime

Re: what's your mood right now?

Postby SierraLea » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:30 pm

I am in a crazy fan girl mood right now. I just read Whistle! 2-3, and I have fallen head over heels for Sho. I am giddy-happy.
SierraLea

Postby Xeno » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:38 pm

moist
Xeno

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 pm

SierraLea wrote:I am in a crazy fan girl mood right now. I just read Whistle! 2-3, and I have fallen head over heels for Sho. I am giddy-happy.

Basically this--but different character and series.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Toranoko-san » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Feeling fangirlish at the moment. :n_n:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things, or make them unimportant." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"My experience is that there is, you know, surprisingly, always hope." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." -Edward Elric

"Always be kind and polite and have the materials to build a bomb." -Tom McNair
Toranoko-san

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Slightly irritated (not at you, I promise :)) and vaguely blah. I think it's just because I'm tired.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 am

Irritable and slightly on-edge 'cause my throat is really sore. Any kind of pain I have whatsoever puts me in a not-so-great mood.
Ally-Ann

Postby SierraLea » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm

A little worried since the Encouragement thread, my favorite place to post, is stagnating again.
SierraLea

Postby DecooPunk » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Tired. Very, very, very, tired and bored.
DecooPunk

Postby AdriTan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:51 pm

DecooPunk wrote:Tired. Very, very, very, tired and bored.

This^
AdriTan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Happy, because I'm not working tomorrow! And slightly frustrated that I can't eat potato salad without getting sick.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Hm, of mix of drowsy, happy, and, fangirl but seriously, when am I not in a fangirl mood? :D
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:07 am

Just kind of...blah...

Postby LupoRedgrave » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:54 am

happy :D
...Proverbs 4:18...
LupoRedgrave

Postby Toranoko-san » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Icky :P
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things, or make them unimportant." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"My experience is that there is, you know, surprisingly, always hope." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." -Edward Elric

"Always be kind and polite and have the materials to build a bomb." -Tom McNair
Toranoko-san

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 am

Little bit sick, but pretty content. I love my life!

ClaecElric4God

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:24 am

It seems like everyone has a bug XD I'm feeling very sick.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 am

Guess I'm the only not sick person '_'

Anywho, I'm feeling a little nervous right now...

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:54 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:Anywho, I'm feeling a little nervous right now...

What about?

ClaecElric4God

Postby SierraLea » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Annoyed. I was supposed to meet up with a classmate to talk about our group presentation, and he hasn't shown up yet! I'm just stuck sitting here, waiting for him.
SierraLea

Postby Crossfire » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm feeling inquisitive.

Isn't this thread pretty much the same as "Status Madness"?
Crossfire

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Crossfire wrote:I'm feeling inquisitive.

Isn't this thread pretty much the same as "Status Madness"?

Yeah, it kind of turned into that when we started explaining why we were in the mood we were in. I guess we just need to stick to the actual mood, and not the why.

That said,
Depressed.

ClaecElric4God

Postby phantomeofanime » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:57 pm

right now i'm bored, and tired.
PhantomEofAnime
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." -- Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood.

"Never Judge a peron by their past, you should always love them in the present and help them in the future." -- Me

"It was good for me to be afflicted, so that I might learn your decrees." -- Psalm 119:71
phantomeofanime

Postby christianfriend » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 am

Tired and groggy, buuut happy and excited! I get a call today to find out when I start my new Job :] woot!

I had a bug too a few days ago, it seems like it's really going around!
christianfriend

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 pm

-Feeling really lazy right now, I've been on the go for about two weeks and now I'm shutting down -_-
Makachop^^128

Postby Red_web_city » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Puzzle solving mood, trying to piece together the prophecies, and dreams I have hoping to find soneone I can trust to interpret them
Red_web_city

Postby Xeno » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:15 pm

^^^^^^^^lol

For real though. Still feeling kinda upset about my car. Gotta take it to the body shop tomorrow, and they'll have it for about a week while they fix it.
Xeno

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Feeling alone, sad, and emotional..

Koneko-chan

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 am

feeling I need to forget this stress.
anlptgtsg

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu May 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Pretty stressed, and super tired. But I'm not sobbing my eyes out, so I must not be that tired.

ClaecElric4God

Next

Return to General