what's your mood right now?

Talk about anything in here.

Re: what's your mood right now?

Postby Yuki-Anne » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Hot. Is hot a mood? Because I'm hot right now, and I just want it to rain so that it won't be so hot. But then if it rains it'll be humid and I'm not sure that'll be much better.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby SierraLea » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Very Happy. I have successfully been revived after a long work day by Yu Yu Hakusho and my dad is making home made low mein with Orange chicken, two of my favorite foreign dishes! And since we use ingredients like rice vinegar and sesame oil, it tastes almost as good as a restaurant's noodles.
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Pretty discouraged.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 pm

... Little bit sad to be honest.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Relaxed and enjoying myself. :)
Banana Lobster

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:24 am

Koneko-chan wrote:... Little bit sad to be honest.

I'm late in seeing this, but i hope you feel better Kone :c *hugs*

Excited. But it's the kind of excited where you're scared to be excited because you're afraid nothing'll go as planned XD;;
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:42 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:
Koneko-chan wrote:... Little bit sad to be honest.

I'm late in seeing this, but i hope you feel better Kone :c *hugs*

Excited. But it's the kind of excited where you're scared to be excited because you're afraid nothing'll go as planned XD;;

Seconding what Panda said, Kone. Hope you're feeling better.
Aw, I hope everything works out, Panda!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby phantomeofanime » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:38 am

im feeling great. and very excited and happy and nothing could ruin my mood right now!
PhantomEofAnime
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." -- Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood.

"Never Judge a peron by their past, you should always love them in the present and help them in the future." -- Me

"It was good for me to be afflicted, so that I might learn your decrees." -- Psalm 119:71
phantomeofanime

Postby Red_web_city » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:16 am

Wolverine "Logan" mood... no friends or family that'll care enough to let me stay in their homes until I find a room :eyebrow:
Last edited by mechana2015 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Swearing even with censoring is not allowed on this site. This is your one warning. Next incidence will result in moderator action further than an edit.
Red_web_city

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Infuriated.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Refreshed. :3
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 am

Very mixed.
mysngoeshere56

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:00 am

Tired, bored, and lonely.

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Excited and a lot more calm than I've been the last few days.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Highly amused by the chat.
Banana Lobster

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:15 am

Really happy and tired. ^_^

Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 am

A couple hours ago, I had every intention of writing "irate, livid, and enraged". But sadly, I calmed down and got over it. Now I'm ecstatic!

ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Happy. Just really happy ^u^

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Sick and congested, hungry, but otherwise happy. ^v^

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Sad because of my ridiculous fear of planes D:
DecooPunk

Postby drill » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Ecstatic :D
drill

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 pm

A bit overwhelmed, for better or worse (honestly not sure which).
mysngoeshere56

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:54 am

Is zombified a mood? I am soooo numb.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:34 pm

scared and frustrated.

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 am

Angry.

ClaecElric4God

Postby drill » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 pm

tired, but cheerful
drill

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Excited! C:

Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm

This poor thread...I'll be sad if it dies.
That said, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I am in the most fantastically wonderful mood I've been in for ages!

ClaecElric4God

Postby John_Smith » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

I’m content. That sounds depressing compared to ‘supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,’ but I’m good. Just content. :cool:
John_Smith

Postby phantomeofanime » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:05 pm

im doing alright, except one of my friends broke my favourite pencil :P
PhantomEofAnime
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." -- Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood.

"Never Judge a peron by their past, you should always love them in the present and help them in the future." -- Me

"It was good for me to be afflicted, so that I might learn your decrees." -- Psalm 119:71
phantomeofanime

Previous Next

Return to General