The encouragement Thread returns!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby That Dude » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:14 am

I'm looking forward to seeing Yuna around the threads for a long time to come!
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 pm

That Dude is a pretty cool guy/cat ....thingy. :sweat:
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:58 am

Wolfie is AMAZINGNESS..ZORG! :DD
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Lil Ninja is a very nice young lady:)
Some of my favorite scriptures.

Psalm91
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Hebrews 4-4
1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

James 4
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Gabriel 9.0

Postby That Dude » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:57 am

Gabe is a great guy, super friendly too!
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:51 am

Thanks man, That Dude is a very supportive and outstanding fellow warrior of Christ.

Psalm91
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Hebrews 4-4
1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

James 4
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Gabriel 9.0

Postby That Dude » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Gabe's heart is roughly the size of the Yukon.
That Dude

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:10 pm

[SIZE="1"]Dude rocks, and has an unbelievable cute avie. X3 *huggelz*[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:09 am

Erin is AWESOME! And she makes fun RPGs ^^
(MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!)
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby White Raven » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:43 am

Lil Ninja has a very nice colorful signature, and though I don’t know her I look forward to reading her posts.
formerly known as ILoveArt

My Deviant Art

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. Dave Barry

bigsleepj wrote: Unfinished stories never leave you, nor do they fester. They only grow better, like wine locked away in a deep dark cellar, waiting for you to bottle it and bring it to the light.
White Raven

Postby Sohma » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:23 pm

White Raven posted an awesome post for all the girls on CAA, and I very much appreciate that bit of wisdom! ^-^
[SIZE="6"]ily.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]Genesis 27:4
"When you prepare the tasty food that I love, bring it to me, and I will eat. Then I will bless you before I die."[/SIZE]
Sohma

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Sohma (post: 1278427) wrote:I'm so beautiful *hair swoosh*.

lol...xD Sohma made me laugh so hard on the Avatar Caption Game. ^_^
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby Sohma » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 pm

OMGAWSH.
You has my favorite quote in your signature! And this is why you rock. :3

Kung Fu Panda love.
[SIZE="6"]ily.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]Genesis 27:4
"When you prepare the tasty food that I love, bring it to me, and I will eat. Then I will bless you before I die."[/SIZE]
Sohma

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:43 pm

awww... Thanks^____^ you Rock too!!^.^
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Hotaru is funny, super creative, and an all around cool person ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby That Dude » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:13 am

Lil-Ninja is chocked full of energy and brightness.
That Dude

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:50 am

I consider it a great honor, an extreme blessing, and a case of epic win to call That Dude one of my friends and a fellow Brother in Christ!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby That Dude » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:24 pm

KhakiBlueSocks is seriously one of the friendliest guys I've ever known. He really knows how to make someone feel valued. I only hope I get to meet him in real life sometime.
That Dude

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:33 am

That Dude is a very outstanding and cool guy:thumbsup:.

Psalm91

Hebrews 4-4

James 4

Gabriel 9.0

Postby That Dude » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Gabriel = Rad. Nuff said.
That Dude

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:29 pm

No matter how hard you try, you will never be as bad as Al Gore. NEVER.
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby That Dude » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:11 pm

No matter how hard I try, I'll never be as Bostonian as Monkey.
That Dude

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 am

ThatDude always seems to know how to lift someone's spirits or make them laugh :)
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:13 pm

[color="RoyalBlue"][font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]While I don't know Kunochi that well, from what I know by my spirit, I feel she's Epic Win with a side of Awesomesauce![/SIZE][/font][/color]

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Sparx00 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:40 pm

KhakiBlueSocks is a pretty cool guy. (He's also got style.)
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Sparx is a wild wolf with a heart of a true Christian. He's the best! ::Tackleglomps Sparx::

KhakiBlueSocks

Postby PrincessZelda » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Khaki is a pretty cool guy ;)
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:47 pm

PrincessZelda seems like a pretty nice person, and she's pretty photogenic too. ^^
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Postby That Dude » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:24 am

Mysn is a great guy who it seems God is always giving encouraging things to say.
That Dude

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am

That Dude is just cool :jump:.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Previous Next

Return to General