Lookie!

Talk about anything in here.

Lookie!

Postby inkhana » Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:57 pm

I'm an aunt!....what, again? LOL jk I'd've already had this up except the stupid computer crashed on me.

Nellie had her babies last night! I'm so proud; I gotta put up pics, of course...;)

Enjoy!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby andyroo » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:00 pm

Kitties! cute! This is the first time that I have seen newborns. Congrats. :thumb:
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby Technomancer » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:21 pm

Awww...:hug:
The scientific method," Thomas Henry Huxley once wrote, "is nothing but the normal working of the human mind." That is to say, when the mind is working; that is to say further, when it is engaged in corrrecting its mistakes. Taking this point of view, we may conclude that science is not physics, biology, or chemistry—is not even a "subject"—but a moral imperative drawn from a larger narrative whose purpose is to give perspective, balance, and humility to learning.

Neil Postman
(The End of Education)

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Isaac Aasimov
Technomancer

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:38 pm

Awwwwwwww....lookit the babies :D So kyoot...my Angel should be having hers in a few months or however long they carry them for...^^;
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby inkhana » Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:59 pm

Originally posted by ShiroiHikari
Awwwwwwww....lookit the babies :D So kyoot...my Angel should be having hers in a few months or however long they carry them for...^^;

I think cats carry for like 2 - 2 1/2 months. I don't remember just how long Nellie was pregnant, but it doesn't take very long. And kittens are so cuuuuute! They're so soft and their little paws are bald...LOL

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:16 pm

It was so funny, there was one, the darkest tabby kitten with the white feet, and it was trying to suck on Mom's hand like it was looking for food...it was so cute!

We'll give them some cake to go with their milk when they get their teeth in...;)

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Lightbringer » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:38 pm

when they get their teeth? ah just let them gum it . anyway, kittys are nice, im planning on getting a new kitten soon. My cat Twinkie has been gone for a while ( named after the snake cake he resembled)

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby Gypsy » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:45 pm

I didn't see this when you posted it! Kittens are one of the few things that make me do the whole girly sqeal thing.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby *Hope* » Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:03 am

KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!:grin:
*Hope*

Postby kawahime » Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:46 pm

awwww they're sooo kute :P I love kitties but both my parents hate them. too bad... someday!!

Diana
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?

Psalms 27:1
kawahime

Postby Spencer » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:54 pm

Awwwwww....

I wish Phoebe (dog) could have puppies, but the darn animal shelter had her fixed. Oh well. Mum says maybe kittens someday. We tried for about a week, but Mum got impatient and gave em away...

"They went away to a farm" :lol:
:)
Spencer

Postby Lightbringer » Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:28 pm

um ....... i could be wrong, but i dont think dogs can have kittens........

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby Spencer » Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:52 pm

No, no, I didn't mean that maybe our dog could have kittens, I meant maybe after we get rid of our dog, we could adopt kittens.

Kinda got the wrong idea.
Spencer

Kittys!!!!!

Postby DoMiNiQuE » Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:17 am

I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee Kittys!!!!!!!!! I have 4 but their all fixed so they cant... u know.. ya anywaz... here is a my kitty, Rusty
Dominique

Revelation 22:12- Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Homestarrunner Rocks!!

Paper cranes are my friend... so is pastel stars

ImageAw.
DoMiNiQuE

Postby LorentzForce » Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:32 am

DoMiNiQuE, not everyone has cable or broadband access to internet you know. do reduce the image size so i can download it and see it.

*back to topic*

too bad i don't have any pets. i never had a pet since i was 7. 9 years ago...

but i'd rather a dog than a cat. cats consider the owner as a friend, not like a dog which considers the owner as its leader.

and all baby animals look cute. maybe except insects...
LorentzForce

Kittys!!!!!

Postby DoMiNiQuE » Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:40 am

I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee Kittys!!!!!!!!! I have 4 but their all fixed so they cant... u know.. ya anywaz... here is a my kitty, Rusty trying to get my sisters gerbil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dominique

Revelation 22:12- Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Homestarrunner Rocks!!

ImageAw.
DoMiNiQuE

Postby DoMiNiQuE » Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:42 am

i know... it was to big for this thing anyways... i didnt want to make it way to big... well here it is..
Dominique

Homestarrunner Rocks!!

ImageAw.
DoMiNiQuE

Postby calbhach » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:31 am

Awwwwwww.....That's soooo cute. :)

Calbh

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Postby inkhana » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:49 pm

Aw, Rusty really is cute! Better stay out of that cage, though...LOL

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Spencer » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:11 pm

Everybody has cats, no dogs. Well, here is my cutie, her "official name" is Dutchess, but we all call her Phoebe.
btw...I took these pictures. I am such a photographer. :lol:
Spencer

Postby inkhana » Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:57 pm

Awwww...she's cute! What a face! LOL :dance:

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Spencer » Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:46 pm

She's nice, she always sits in my lap. Good doggie.
Spencer

Return to General