Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Re: Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Postby Popyman » Wed May 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi! It's been quite a while since I last logged on, not sure what happened there >_< I doubt anyone missed me, but I hope to be a bit more active here again :3
Popyman

Postby TheMewster » Thu May 16, 2013 5:14 pm

I've been gone for a while, then decided to post again. I wouldn't count on me being here to post that often, as school and my other interests just get ahead of me.
TheMewster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri May 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Welcome back, Popyman and TheMewster! Haven't met you Popyman, but hope to see you around the forums.
Good to see you back, Mewster. Your posts are encouraging, and it's nice to have you around, when you have time.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Headed for the family reunion and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
rocklobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat May 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Hmmm...Sounds fun! Have a good time while we all mourn your absence. :)
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun May 19, 2013 11:46 am

bye rocky, hope to see you again soon.
Here's something for the road!
:hug:
Wolfsong

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun May 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Catcha soon Rock!! Hope to see you soon buddy.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby junomoule » Sun May 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Haven't been here in a while, always find myself feeling a little shy about it... which is kinda silly, I guess. I mean, what am I going to find here but love and acceptance right?

Thinking about it on that note, thought that it might be good to drop in for a visit and maybe try to attach myself a little more firmly to the place.

Looks like the forums have had a makeover since the last time I was here. It'll be nice to meet and reacquaint myself with you lovely folk. So, here's cheers to a new beginning!
junomoule

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon May 20, 2013 6:19 am

Hey, junomoule! Welcome back! I don't believe we've met. *handshake*
Well, CAA isn't always sunshine and roses, but it's still a pretty great place, so it's good to see you back. Hope you enjoy your time here, and hope to run into you on the forums soon. Have a great day!

ClaecElric4God

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue May 21, 2013 6:32 am

So, a lot has happened in the past couple of months. We got married, moved to America, had a wedding in America, moved to California, got pregnant, moved away from California, and are in the process of moving back to Japan. Busy times. Right now my husband is back in Japan looking for apartments and I'm at my parents' house adjusting to my pregnancy and visiting with friends and family for maybe the last time in a while. I'm going back to Japan on July 2nd.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Sapphire225 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Hey, it's been a while. I'm actually in Japan right now, going to head back to the States next week. Studying abroad has been immensely fun but also pretty busy.
Sapphire225

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed May 22, 2013 7:49 am

Hey, welcome back. I don't believe we've met. *handshake*
Japan, huh? That does sound immensely fun. I'm jealous now. Anyway, welcome back, to CAA and the U.S. once you get back.

ClaecElric4God

Postby junomoule » Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks for the warm welcome back, Claec! Hopefully I'll find a way to settle in 'round here so we can get a bit more familiar with eachother, though I tend to vagabond around the internet more than I tend to roost. Look forward to seeing you around, and of course it's very lovely to meet you as well.

Welcome back to Yuki-Anne [I recognize you, and oh my goodness congratulations madam!] and Sapphire. I will pray for safety in your travels and adventures, ladies.
junomoule

Postby goldenspines » Thu May 23, 2013 8:25 am

I'm going to be away for the weekend while staffing an anime con. Make sure to not break anything and be nice to one another while I'm gone! =D

Have a great weekend, everyone! \^o^/
goldenspines

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu May 23, 2013 9:15 am

Yes! Goldy's gone! We can jump on the beds and stay up really late!

Just kidding. :) Have fun, Goldy. I'll try not to pick any fights while you're gone.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun May 26, 2013 3:17 pm

lol bye goldy!
Wolfsong

Postby goldenspines » Tue May 28, 2013 6:17 pm

I've returned from con land! Tired, but alive as usual.
goldenspines

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue May 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Welcome back, Goldy! We were lost without you! I'm so glad you survived.

And now, I have a list of complaints from the time of your absence! :mutter:
Jk, I kept everyone in line, and we didn't break anything (except that one expensive looking vase).

ClaecElric4God

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 30, 2013 5:11 am

I'm back from the Reunion!
rocklobster

Postby goldenspines » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm leaving the country!
But I am coming back. XD;

Off to Japan for a two week art program. Everyone, please be awesome as you always are while I'm gone. :3

Please don't break anything I beg of you.
goldenspines

Postby Crossfire » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Bye Goldy, hope you have a great time in 日本!

You might want to pick up a few planks of wood, a bucket of nails, and a tin of elbow grease while you're out.
Crossfire

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:09 pm

What? Who told you about the plans to instigate WW6? Er, I mean...We'll be good! Have we ever given you reason to doubt us? Don't answer that question.
Have fun, Goldy. I cannot tell you how much I envy you!

ClaecElric4God

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 pm

I have returned and am happy to see everything is still in one piece. :3 Hope you all are enjoying a very nice summer.
goldenspines

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:29 pm

:hug: Goldy! I missed you so much! Finally, CAA has returned to it's usual brightness. How was your trip?

ClaecElric4God

Postby GeneD » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:43 am

Wb Goldy, Imma go spam the review section now. XP In all seriousness though, as someone tentatively planning a trip to Japan next year I am very interested to hear all about yours.
GeneD

Postby Lynna » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm going off to Quebec for five weeks, for a French Immersion program. Since I'm going to be limiting my use of English, I probably won't be on much. Goodbye for now!
Lynna

Postby Psycho Molos » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Lynna wrote:I'm going off to Quebec for five weeks, for a French Immersion program. Since I'm going to be limiting my use of English, I probably won't be on much. Goodbye for now!

Bon voyage mademoiselle Lynna!! Be tres magnifique!
Psycho Molos

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 am

Seeya, Lynna! We'll miss you.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Vega » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:52 am

I wont be back. I thinks its just about time that I leave. It was fun guys. Bye lol
Vega

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:26 pm

We'll definitely miss you, Vega. Thanks for putting up with us all this time. ;)

ClaecElric4God

Previous Next

Return to General