Talk about anything in here.

Postby Bunny » Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:12 pm

Spencer wrote:It's not very hard, especially if you make a simple one like mine. But Photoshop makes lots of things easy..

I think I may need Photoshop. Everyone raves about that. I only have Photodraw ^^. I'm not very skilled with it... or may be it just sucks.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby shooraijin » Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:21 pm

> I think I may need Photoshop.

I can't function without it. All my editing and image work is done on it -- been a Photoshop user since 3.0 on a 7100/66 in the UC San Diego Mac lab (St Pete can go sit in AP&M B337 and feel the aura that still emanates from my having been there ... or maybe that was the dude who always smoked in the lab and annoyed everyone, leaving a cig smell that persisted years later).
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Link Antilles » Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:37 pm

Yeah, I'm a Photoshop newbie. It's a fun program to play with and it's how I made my sig.
Link Antilles

Postby Mineko » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:06 pm

Hm... all this talk about signatures and stuff and I don't even have one... *sigh*... I don't have photoshop or anything like that and if I did, I wouldn't have a clue how to use it... again *sigh*

But, I finally figured out how to get myself an avatar and it's Peiti Charat (or Petit? I think I've seen it both ways, but my eyes could be fooling me. They do that sometimes.) from Di Gi Charat. I took one of those personality quizz thingies and they said that I was that character... so therefore, that's my avatar... or whatever...
Mineko

Postby Kat » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:09 pm

Mine's not from an anime :red: It's a detail of the self-portrait of me on my homepage. Iffen you really wanna know, it's our kitty Belle, sniffing my foot. She will do this whenever I don't wear shoes. Makes for some ticklish feet in the summer. It's kind of a play on the idea of a thumbnail image...it's a toenail image. :P

--Kat
"I'm only in it for the funny." :grin:
Kat

Previous

Return to General