Back to School.......

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Ashley » Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:37 pm

I meant to post mine, but here it is:
1. Anatomy and Physiology: Honors (fairly gross, but fairly easy too)
2. Newspaper 3 ( a breeze; I'm editor in cheif after all)
3. AP English IV (eww, mrs. moreau is evil!)
4. AP Statistics (about to be Latin IV; getting a change monday)
5. Analysis of Visual Media (an advertising class! very fun)
6. Government: Honors (ugh)
7. AP European History (oo, fun!)

next semester I get Photography and United States History Through Film---now THAT sounds like a fun class! :thumb:
Ashley

blah

Postby DoMiNiQuE » Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:47 pm

grrr school started already and it is realllllllllllllly boooorrriiiiinnnng.ggg.... all we did the first day was listen to the teachers go over the rules......."blah blah blah, follow the blah rules, blah, dont blah this or that.." BLAH :?: . ya ya i know its important and all .. but thats not the way to start school!!! ... man,.. it was real hard to go waking up @ 10 in summer and then the next day waking up @ 6 30 for school.. thats hard.. and im like use to staying up late and i have to go to bed early. :waah!: But @ least i get to see my friends and all..... ;) but ya,....... school stinks right now.. hope it gets better ...
Dominique

Revelation 22:12- Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Homestarrunner Rocks!!

Paper cranes are my friend... so is pastel stars

ImageAw.
DoMiNiQuE

Postby LorentzForce » Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:14 am

English Standard - Impressions (Play)
Math Extension 1 - Just finished Differenciation
Software Design and Development - nothing
Information Processes and Technology - Flash MX
Physics - Magnetic Fields
Chemistry - Carbon Chemistry

English is the only compulsory subject. i love school. only if i had two more units, i'd do IT.
LorentzForce

Postby Solid Ronin » Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:24 am

im only going back for a year them im droping out I hate school GED is so much easier to get
Solid Ronin

o ya

Postby DoMiNiQuE » Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:46 am

O ya,......Ever since 5th grade, i have had top locker... THIS year, I HAVE A BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!! and this guy that comes up to my chest, has a top locker! now that isnt right!!! it sucks!! grrr
Dominique

Revelation 22:12- Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Homestarrunner Rocks!!

Paper cranes are my friend... so is pastel stars

ImageAw.
DoMiNiQuE

Postby Spazzy-chan » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:05 am

Ashley wrote:Starting tomorrow, I'll have to be coherent at 6:30 am....ewwwwwww.

I here ya, in a week and a half I go from rising at 10:30 to 6:00 :shake: blehh. Plus they cut out our fall break just so we could start later. :shady:
Spazzy-chan

Postby EireWolf » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:58 am

School? Wassat? *big YAWN, streeeeeeetch* I don't have to go back for another... oh... 5 weeks or so. :grin:

Before you start throwing rotten fruit... I've already done my time. Let's see, I've gone to school for ... a total of 20 years of my life, if you count Kindergarten. I think I deserve to have a little fun now. :dance:

So I'm taking:

Intermediate Drawing (with a very good teacher)
Advanced 3-D Design and lab (also a very good teacher)
First Aid in the Workplace, Community and Wilderness

That last one's thrown in for fun. hehe I thought I should know that kind of stuff... after all, the life I save could be ... yours! :thumb:
EireWolf

Postby MyrrhLynn » Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:30 pm

EireWolf wrote: Let's see, I've gone to school for ... a total of 20 years of my life, if you count Kindergarten.

Humm... not sure if Kindergarten counts? ;)
Anyway... I start Sept. 2nd
Javascript
Data Structures - I am going to DIE in this class!! A very painfull death too!!! :waah!:
Chemistry for the Consumer
And another web class (I forgot what is is called though) :dizzy:

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby LorentzForce » Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:28 am

i skipped kindergarten. so i'm a year earlier than everyone else. that's just peaching -_-;
LorentzForce

Postby Rashiir » Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:30 am

Peaching?
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:11 pm

Peachy, I'd guess.
uc pseudonym

Postby andyroo » Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:58 pm

School has started for me today. It was at all as bad as I had hoped it to be. Gosh, there goes my optimism. I have a realy weird schedule... (as a note, I have no choice as to which class I go too; the decision is made by the school for every student [it freakin small... 1 teacher for three classes])
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:
Spanish
Geometry
Study Hall
Grammar
Lunch
Biology
Lit.
P.E.
Wednesday, Friday:
History
Computer
History (different teacher)
Study Hall
Lunch
Biology
Geometry
P.E.

Thankfully teachers haven't been heavy handed on homework only 2 essays (1 that is two pages;second is one page) that are due on thursday, a few bioglogy questions/term definitions, and a math review sheet.

Uniforms are just khaki shorts/pants and a red/white polo shirt. And I have noticed at low resolutions my avatar doesn't seem to look all that good around the bangs.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby Mineko » Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:23 pm

I started homeschool back in July, but it's mostly been finishing up from last year and then a lot of reading. Then, Sep 2nd I'm taking Math 120 and English 101 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and maybe (hopefully) drama on Fridays. hopefully... Plus whatever else my mom has me do at home and whatever other options come my way.
Mineko

Postby DragonSlayer » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:36 pm

Mineko wrote:I started homeschool back in July, but it's mostly been finishing up from last year and then a lot of reading. Then, Sep 2nd I'm taking Math 120 and English 101 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and maybe (hopefully) drama on Fridays. hopefully... Plus whatever else my mom has me do at home and whatever other options come my way.

I thouht I was going to still be a freshman but! Im a softmore I passed history... But still I have to go back!!!!!!"Whines"
DragonSlayer

Postby DuelShocker3 » Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:21 pm

What is with all these people starting school in the beginning of August? That's just not right. ;) I start in September. I'm going to be a Junior in High School. I've heard that your Junior year is the hardest year of your life. The summer went by way too fast. I only have 2 weeks left. I had to go school shopping today, and my mom paid over 200 dollars worth of school supplies for my bro and me. I felt bad so I offered to pay for some of my stuff. :)
DuelShocker3

Previous

Return to General