Postby Dead-Aim » Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:39 pm

Well if you don't know what I mean then read this example topic

First of all, the tired of topic should be in this format
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What your tired of:

Reason:

Anything Extra:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have to follow this at all time and it has to be on the subject of a Group of People, Thing, Place, and a Person if you have a really good reason (that means nothing like "he is gay" or something along that caliber)

To help you along I will put what I am tired of, I'm trying to flame so don't give me a flame war, I'm just speaking my mind,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I'm Tired of: Atheists

Reason: They telling me there is no God. I ask them why, all they say in return is this
"Because there is suffering, Death, war, and bad things that happen to people, no God would allow that!"
Let me tell you this people, God works in mysterious ways. In fact, I'd rather not have a God I can understand. Because if the God of the universe has the same Intellect as me then we are so screwed.

Extra: Nothing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remeber I'm not trying to start a flame war, so none of that this is a place for people to speak there mind, so don't flame people for saying what they are tired of.
"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?'" John 11:25-26
Dead-Aim

Postby Ashley » Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:03 pm

Sounds like a general complaint forum..not sure how thrilled I am with this idea.
Ashley

Postby LorentzForce » Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:17 pm

What your tired of: People who complain

Reason: If they complain of a specific moment, but they knew they would die the next day, they'll do ANYTHING to do it again, even if it means doing what they hate the most. people don't realise this and keep complaining. again and again. so annoying and tired of.

Anything Extra: Live your Life to Max like God has given you. Make it worth while before you go to heaven.
LorentzForce

Postby Gypsy » Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:17 am

Hmm, I agree with the attitude of LorentzForce's post. Yeah, you have to vent, whine, and complain once in a while, but we really don't need a specific thread for it, ok? Besides, complaining gets you absolutely nowhere - it's the actions you take to counter your problems that are important. There's a difference between complaining about something specific in another thread - and making one special for that reason. So, this thread is officially closed. If you have a question, you all know how to PM me. Thanks!
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Return to General