My sims 2 game.

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

My sims 2 game.

Postby TheMewster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:26 am

Hey guys. Wuz up? Anyway, I recently cleaned out my computer, moving stiff to discs because there was too much clutter. Also, because it runs so slow, I uninstalled the sims 2.

All of it.

Even the program files in my documents (though I backed those up.)

Then the next day I reinstalled just the base game. Since my graphics card barely (I'm taking pink neighborhoods and red flashing walls) supports my expansions and they are so cluttered up, I'm not planning to reinstall the sims 2 expansions soon if ever. And since a lot of clutter (2 gigs!) was taken up by custom content I'm trying to limit that and go the first week without CC.

So this is basically a thread to talk about your sims 2 experiences and families. Right now I'm playing my custom family, the Greyler family, as a new Christian family in Pleasantview. :) God bless!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 am

I love Sims 2, and am SO glad I didn't get rid of it when I bought Sims 3. 3 was a huge mistake- you had to choose a family and stick with it throughout the game, plus the graphics weren't a great improvement. You couldn't customize or change the town like you could in 2. Virtually everything I loved about 2 was taken away or changed in 3.

Since then I've had to uninstall 3 and haven't reinstalled 2 (no space in my had drive), but I love Sims 2.
Atria35

Postby TheMewster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 am

Sims 3 won't even work on my computer. And from what I've heard I'm not impressed either. God bless!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 am

I have this strange obsession of making houses or apartments that I wished I lived in. I think I've made some pretty cool lots so far. XD

Yeah... I got back into it a little after not playing it for a long time, haha. Anyway what I did recently was basically make a "man-whore" and I had him sleep around with tons of women. Even his maid! And he's a married man, too! That cheating sonuva gun... His son and daughter both just graduate college and the son did the same thing as his father -- slept around in the college dorm hall. But he married some Asian girl from the University's secret society and now they're living in an apartment or something.

Will the father get his act together and be a decent and faithful husband and father? Will their marriage last? Will the son always behave like his father? Will the daughter ever get a job with her political science degree? Will she find a man? Maybe time will tell... Or maybe they'll just be stuck in time for the rest of their lives cause I haven't been feeling like playing for a while. XD

And I kind of left it at that. Haha. My sims are crazy.
Mr. SmartyPants

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews