Luigi's Mansion 2

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Luigi's Mansion 2

Postby ADXC » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Ok, when I saw the title of this video, I flipped out! I loved the first Luigi's Mansion and I've been patiently waiting for the second one. The catch is thought that it is on the 3DS. :/ Well, I may just reconsider buying the 3DS now.

They just unveiled the clip for it at E3. Here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsRgyeM21-0
ADXC

Postby UniqueAngelStar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:07 am

YES!!!! I LOVE LUIGI!!!
I was happy when they announce this too!
I haven't played the original Luigi Mansion, but since this one is going to be released on the 3ds, I might play this.

But, I feel that they should make it available for Wii instead, since the original wasn't played on a handheld(Gamecube it was played I believe?)

But for now, I'm looking forward to it.
ImageImage
[color="DarkOrchid"]@)[/color][color="DarkGreen"]}~`,~[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Proud member of[/color] MOES!
UniqueAngelStar

Postby ADXC » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:50 am

Yeah the first one is for Gamecube. I would highly recommend you play it though because it is a fantastic game and it does have a lot of stuff in it. Also it may prep you for the second one.
ADXC

Postby Kerusso » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:29 am

The 3DS started off with a less-than-stellar lineup, but with Cave Story and a promising new title (Professor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights), as well as this in the works, it's starting to looking up.

Of course, I'll still have to wait for the $245 price tag to come down, but by then, there may be be other good games yet to be announced.
Heaven is only Heaven because God is in it.

[color="YellowGreen"][/color]There's only one good thing about Mary Sues... they don't exist in real life.

Forcing religion, or any ideology for that matter, down someone's throat, is not that different from doing the same with a physical object: it's an unpleasant experience to the recipient, who will likely dislike you for it afterwards.
Kerusso

Postby Jingo Jaden » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 pm

About all I could remember from the first one was the hanged shadow. XD;
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby mkalv » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:27 am

Well, the original was the first ever game I got for the GameCube, so I have very fond memories of it. So yeah, I will be getting the sequel. I just hope they don't re-hash the plot.
No pain, no gain. I would prefer no pain, but still gain.
mkalv

Postby Gojira » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:36 pm

mkalv (post: 1485260) wrote:Well, the original was the first ever game I got for the GameCube, so I have very fond memories of it. So yeah, I will be getting the sequel. I just hope they don't re-hash the plot.

There will be more than one mansion, according to the video description. Of course they could pull out something like "Thank you Luigi! But your brother is in another mansion!"
Gojira

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews