Xbox Wi-Fi issues.

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Xbox Wi-Fi issues.

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Hot on the heels of Goldy-senpai's Wii issues, during the most recent XboxLive update my lil' box disconnected from my network and will not re-connect.

I've reset my modem, router, Xbox, and my PSP(save, save, and save again... X.X), so that isn't the problem.

Wired connection works just fine.

So over all it seems my Xbox S' built in wi-fi went kaputs. I will continue beating it with a ham and sending nastygrams to Microsoft, but if anyone is familiar with this problem, (or better yet, familiar with the solution) lemme know.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Okami » Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm

This isn't the first time I've heard of the Xbox 360 S's wireless internet going out. *digs around the 360 forums* This is about as close as I've got as far as advice....I hope it can help. :sweat:
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Thx Okami! That is the problem I'm having. We'll give it a day or two before we get drastic. Then I'll start using a zeeba.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby TheMewster » Fri May 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Don't have an Xbox, but most of Playstation Network is out. Following the trends maybe?
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Okami » Fri May 20, 2011 6:49 pm

TheMewster (post: 1480242) wrote:Don't have an Xbox, but most of Playstation Network is out. Following the trends maybe?

Two completely different occurences, though, considering that PSN's issues came from hackers.
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri May 20, 2011 10:49 pm

It's still out, but only a day has passed. I might just drill through my wall and hard link to my router. XP
Rusty Claymore

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews