Runescape Clan

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Runescape Clan

Postby Koshka » Wed May 18, 2011 2:56 pm

I almost hate to post this here :P

I've been trying to start a clan on Runescape with no luck - everyone is either trying to start their own as well, wanting to join one that's already started, or trying to recruit for their clan.

But anyway, I was going to call it "Neko Knights" x3
(It wouldn't really be an anime or furry fan clan, but that doesn't mean that nobody can talk anime or furries in the clan chat).

It'd be a casual clan, mostly just to help people get their skills up or just do some activities together, like dungeoneering. As I'm a free account and probably won't be a member (at least not anytime soon), we'd mostly just do the free stuff.

If you're interested, go to Runescape and add me to your friends list (my screen name is Signcrusher. I'll explain it later :P)

Everyone has to be online at the same time in order to form the clan though, and it takes five people (including myself) to start one. So if I find four more people who are interested (I've already got one actually, so three more), I'll send out messages or something and we'll try to coordinate a time where we can all get online and make the clan.

Also, if you just want to help me start the clan and don't want to actually play the game, that's totally fine xD. It's much easier to recruit for a clan than it is to find people to start one.

[color="Green"]Runescape is free, if you haven't tried it already. It's actually quite good, despite bland graphics and being free. Membership there is also quite cheap compared to other MMO's.[/color]
The user formerly known as Colonel Sanders

[color="Cyan"]"Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD, turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones." -Proverbs 3:7-8[/color]

My Deviant Art
Koshka

Postby Sapphire225 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 pm

It's been ages since I was in runescape. Sure, why not?
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews