Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 on Sale!

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 on Sale!

Postby Mister Frodo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Sorry if I shouldn't be making a new thread for this, but I wanted to let anyone who's interested know that both Left 4 Dead games are currently on sale for the PC on Steam! They're being offered for $6.79 each, and can be bought together for $10.19 if you don't have either one. You can also buy a 4-pack of either one for $20.39, and give the extra copies to your friends! And not only that, but Left 4 Dead 2 is also now available for the Mac! Left 4 Dead should be available for the Mac later this year. From what I understand, if you buy or own a copy on a PC, you can play it on a Mac, and vice versa.

Here's a link to the Steam store:

http://store.steampowered.com/

If you haven't played either of the Left 4 Dead games, I highly recommend checking them out. I can understand if someone doesn't want to play them or simply doesn't game, but if you're interested, this is the best time to get them! Until, of course, Steam has a massive Christmas sale. XD
Mister Frodo

Postby Kaligraphic » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:31 am

If you missed that sale, they're on sale again. 50% off - $10 apiece in the U.S. $15 for both. Make sure to be ready for the apocalypse with these games, because your zombie plan will need some work.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:32 am

After the mutation this last week where it's only you and a magnum against the world, I gotta say... I'll attempt to never be alone.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews