Finally! Xbox redeems itself in the Gypsy's eyes!

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Finally! Xbox redeems itself in the Gypsy's eyes!

Postby Gypsy » Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:18 pm

There's going to be an honest-to-goodness RPG made for the xbox - not a PC remake! And it's supposed to be really good. The game sounds huge with tons of sidequests and other fun stuff to suck away your precious time. It's called Sudeki, and it's supposed to be out by October. The screenshots look excellent.

Also, the 'box is getting a new powerful version of DDR.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Rashiir » Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:46 pm

The Sudeki trailer I saw was so good. I mean the quality and the style involved was just awesome. However, that really has nothing to do with how good the game is itself, but it was a really cool trailer.

BTW, did you check out Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic? I can't express what a good game that is.
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby Gypsy » Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:52 pm

Not yet. I'm attempting to be responsible with my funds. I did, however, pick up the Robotech game for xbox. I should be getting it in the mail soon. Ever play it? I'm a huge fan of the series, so I hope the game is awesome. Usually, I don't like mech games that much. Just Gungriffon Blaze and ... oh ... shoot, I forgot. It's a Sega arcade game where you pilot a virtual mech and it's really, really fun.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby shooraijin » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:24 pm

> I'm attempting to be responsible with my funds.

*cough* ;)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Rashiir » Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:12 pm

I did, in fact. It was alright. I've never seen any of the series, so you'll probably appreciate it more than I did.
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby madphilb » Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:39 pm

RoboTech: BattleCry?

I have it... it's pretty good...

I can't remember seeing much (or any) of RoboTech.

The game is cell-shaded (to give it that Anime feeling)... it's a pretty solid game, but you really need to learn how to switch modes better than I do to get the full use of the game :grin:

PHIL
madphilb

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews