What Game Are You Playing Right Now?

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Re: What Game Are You Playing Right Now?

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:12 am

Furen wrote:I've taken on way too many games at a time, but currently:
FF7
FE6
and Marvel UA2

Are my current objectives.

FE7!!!! Ren, you are awesome!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:51 pm

The World Ends With You (Extra missions.)
So glad to see that people play this one, though c:
FF6
FF8
Tales Of Symphonia (replaying)

ClaecElric4God wrote:
Furen wrote:I've taken on way too many games at a time, but currently:
FF7
FE6
and Marvel UA2

Are my current objectives.

FE7!!!! Ren, you are awesome!

Final Fantasy 7 and Fire Emblem 6, Claec :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Oh, look at that....*wanders off slightly embarrassed*
Ren, go play FE7.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby drill » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:30 pm

SAO: Hollow Fragment - Honestly, this is how the anime should have gone. 2 cours of nothing but SAO. AFO and GGO could make up the second season as 1 cour apiece. Awesome battle system btw, really gives you the feel of playing SAO.
drill

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Hey, everyone. I haven't had much time for games lately (though I did love Shovel Knight) because I've been working on my own. If anyone here has a Steam account and wants to support me, I'd be very grateful:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =303370285
uc pseudonym

Postby IPv4 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:48 am

uc pseudonym wrote:Hey, everyone. I haven't had much time for games lately (though I did love Shovel Knight) because I've been working on my own. If anyone here has a Steam account and wants to support me, I'd be very grateful:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =303370285

I suggest you make your next game in chinese hence the chinese market is growing exponentially (billions of people getting internet).
IPv4

Postby Sheenar » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:58 pm

I just finished playing Paper Mario (the one for N64). Had never played it before. What a fun game. I love Virtual Console. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:14 pm

I'm addicted to the Android game ニャルカフェ. You can have chibi Squid Girl in your little chibi-filled restaurant. All the reason I needed to play it.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Just finished The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. What a cute, fun game! :n_n: I love Linebeck and Ciela, and all the little funny moments sprinkled throughout. It kind of feels like a light version of Wind Waker, I guess. The Palace of the Ocean King was a lot of fun too, and quite challenging!
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Playing ICO for the PS2; I love puzzle games, and I'm surprised at how long it took me to get around to starting this one, since we've had it for ages. *Shrugs*
Banana Lobster

Postby Mithrandir » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:25 am

I really liked Ico; my wife and I played that for hours at a time. The game play and visuals really sucked us in.
Mithrandir

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:34 pm

The Last of Us. A game I'm semi-okay at XD. Super enjoyable, though.

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Banana Lobster wrote:Playing ICO for the PS2; I love puzzle games, and I'm surprised at how long it took me to get around to starting this one, since we've had it for ages. *Shrugs*

:hug: That is my favorite game of all time. Nothing I've ever played has come anywhere close to the simple beauty of ICO <3 :n_n:

As for me, I'm still slowly working my way through The World Ends with You. Since this is my second time through the game, I'm trying to be a bit more thorough with item collection and stuff like that. Or at least level up more on the way.
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:24 am

Final Fantasy 7. This franchise is a classic and yet I've never played one of them. That and a friend told me I had to or I couldn't yell at him for not playing Zelda. Now to actually find time to play this. I'm curious to see if this is all it's cracked up to be.

ClaecElric4God

Postby kerhin » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Unfortunately still fifa 14, but only a few days away from fifa 15 release
kerhin

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Just finished the first week of The World Ends with You. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I always forget whether Beat or Joshua comes first for some reason XD

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Nate » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:56 am

HYRULE WARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby IPv4 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:12 am

just bought tales of maj eyal on steam, no idea if its good though. It had a lot of positive reviews.....

edit: Ok, dont buy this game lol.
IPv4

Postby yukoxholic » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:38 pm

Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. .... I wish they'd make a franchise so big of this so I could play the same game with different characters all the time. :D
Nate wrote:HYRULE WARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS

^_^/*
yukoxholic

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:42 am

Bioshock Infinite with a little bit of FE7 on the side <3 (Used to be in love with this game~)

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:44 am

So Hyrule Warriors was pretty disappointing. Nothing but mashing a few buttons (or in the case of the nunchuck setup thing, swinging your arm up and down in a way that would make an infant an expert at the game) over and over. Very repetitive and dull.

Mullet Death

Postby Nate » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:55 pm

So Super Smash Bros. on 3DS was pretty disappointing. Nothing but mashing a few buttons over and over. Very repetitive and dull.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Mullet Death » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:23 am

Never played the new Smash for the 3DS, but if it can be validly compared to Hyrule Warriors, then I'll probably skip it too.

Mullet Death

Postby LastLfan » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:21 am

I got hooked on assassin's creed, been flipping between 2 and 4 and I have brotherhood revelations and liberation ready to go. Picked up hoard, TxK and spelunky recently with ps plus and loving all of them. Plus pokemon Y as always, such fun indeed, I need some people to trade with though.
LastLfan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:01 pm

I need to replay Secret of Mana. I played and loved that game, but somehow managed to lose all my save data right at the final boss and sort of lost my gumption.
That game is so simplistically wonderful.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Xeno » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:46 am

Race Driver: GRID, Payday 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Always Sometimes Monsters.
Xeno

Postby LastLfan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:40 pm

What system you playing payday 2 on Xeno? I could use a PS3 crew
LastLfan

Postby Xeno » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:09 pm

LastLfan wrote:What system you playing payday 2 on Xeno? I could use a PS3 crew

On PC, unfortunately. I don't own any consoles right now. I'm trying to hold out for Gran Turismo on PS4 before I get another system, but Forza Motorsport and the Xbone might win out if it doesn't happen relatively soon.

If you're on Steam though feel free to send me your handle, I'll add you.
Xeno

Postby Furen » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:00 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:I need to replay Secret of Mana.

I feel you said this because I was talking about it.

I need to play that game too... so many good SNES games.

Current games are undetermined... but I really should get on playing Xillia 2.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Furen wrote:
ClaecElric4God wrote:I need to replay Secret of Mana.

I feel you said this because I was talking about it.

Yeah, probably. But it still needs to happen.

ClaecElric4God

Previous Next

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews