Is lucid dreaming evil?

The purpose of the forum is to allow people to post spiritual questions for which they would like answers from their fellow board members.

Is lucid dreaming evil?

Postby Never thirsty! » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:53 pm

I do it because I sleep a lot better and am not tired when I have lucid dreams and when I have them the next day tends to go a lot smoother and best of all I don't get my face pounded in during sparring because I've actually had the rest I need have proper technique that isn't sloppy and I don't telegraph at all. Anyway It is what it sounds like "being aware you are dreaming while dreaming- the definition of lucid dreaming taken from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ ... eaming?s=t
By dictionary definition by no means is it evil and now for the definition of Lucid dream: a dream state in which one is conscious enough to recognize that one is in the dream state and which stays in one's memory it doesn't really sound evil at all the only reason I suspect it to be evil is because I see it on a lot of the sites that have content that involves training psychic abilities such as the nonphysical combat seen in dbz and Naruto stuff like Kamehameha, teleporting, and childori type stuff, stuff that draws power from demons. http:/www.spellsofmagic.com/ I added an example website so you'd know what I meant by psychic abilities and stuff that draws power from demons and it turns out the have a section full of sub-sections on lucid dreaming. I you want to quote my first 18 words and ask "Did you think about doing________________ to help you sleep?" Yes I did anything you can think of I've tried it I've every single technique to help me get to sleep medicine,
meditation, exercise, reading, whatever I've tried everything to help me get to sleep I've used every source read book,watched every youtube video read every article, my counselor can't even figure out what to do to help me sleep nothing works NOTHING!!! That is except for lucid dreaming and there was one other thing that work................. No not even gonna say it I don't need to I'm pretty sure the only thing I will say it involves something mentioned in Demon Hunter's song Thorns.
Last edited by Never thirsty! on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never thirsty!

Re: Is lucid dreaming evil?

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Uh, I don't think that stuff exists, so I think you're probably fine.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Never thirsty! » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Mullet Death I left some stuff out I edited and added it in.
Never thirsty!

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 am

Calm down.
You aren't doing anything wrong. Like Mullet said, none of that stuff exists so there's no way you can do it (and the people who think they can are just lying to themselves).
just relax and sleep, it doesn't matter how, as long as you feel rested in the morning.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:52 am

Magic is not evil. God made magic for us to use and harness.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby shooraijin » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm going to invoke the little known "too weird" clause and close this. No one here has a common frame of reference for you on this topic that I'm aware of; if they do, they are welcome to follow up with you in PM.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Christian Growth Q&A