anime question

The purpose of the forum is to allow people to post spiritual questions for which they would like answers from their fellow board members.

anime question

Postby Zeke365 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:53 am

There something that been bothering for a very long time. Now I want to help the anime community or the creators as much as possible but every time I m at a convention going to buy DVD, manga or something of that nature I get a bad bad feeling from it every single time, not sure why but I do. I do have Crunchyroll account that helps but I feel like it might be on the verge of obsession rather than a fan and I rather stick to anime fan but maybe you can help me why I feel this way? Is God trying to warn me or something?
Zeke365

Re: anime question

Postby ariannablove » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:39 am

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I saw this and saw that no one gave you any answers. Is this something you're still struggling with? If so, care to talk about it?
Go in peace to love and serve The Lord. - Anglican Benediction
ariannablove

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Generally we discourage reviving old threads, but in the interest of maintaining some activity, we'll ride this one.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ariannablove » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:57 am

Ooops! Sorry! My apologies.
Go in peace to love and serve The Lord. - Anglican Benediction
ariannablove

Return to Christian Growth Q&A