Anxious and depressed heart

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Anxious and depressed heart

Postby Anisha93 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello everyone.
I am going through a rather difficult time. As you know, i am a medical student right now interning, and I am going through a lot of problems. I am not able to work properly and I also have my speciality exams coming up but I have lost interest in studies and have become lazy. I was hoping to apply to singapore but there no recruitment for medical professionals.
I am starting to feel hopeless and depressed. I cant be cheerful and I am starting to doubt my faith.
I have tried my best being sincere to my Job but everything is crumbling down
So please remember me in your prayers!
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Re: Anxious and depressed heart

Postby shooraijin » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Medical school was definitely rough. I hope you're able to see a clearer path for your future career.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:43 am

I'm very sorry to hear all of this :( I too myself have had doubts about my faith, as many have, so don't feel alone! I'll pray for God to help make you find your way in terms of career, ease your sorrow and fulfill your destiny.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Anisha93 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:20 am

Thank you. Means alot
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Return to Prayer Room