Lots of Stuff

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Lots of Stuff

Postby AdriTan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:20 pm

My friend and i just chose an apartment and are going to move in together in August. I am very excited, but also kind of concerned/worried. I want the move to work out well. Pray for guidance. And for peace.
Also I struggle with an anxiety disorder. It makes it very hard to function some days. There have been times where I feel crippled because of this. I want to be able to move forward and live with purpose.
Lastly please pray for my boyfriend. He is dealing with a lot of anxiety too. Especially pertaining to his dad and step dad. Please pray he finds peace. And pray against insecurities.
AdriTan

Re: Lots of Stuff

Postby anlptgtsg » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Will pray for you and your boyfriend. Moving to an new environment is mostly hard from the start. Most probably that you will get used to it as time goes by.
anlptgtsg

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Praying for both of you, Adri. I hope all goes well. I can definitely empathize in the anxiety department. I pray the Lord gives you relief from that.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby AdriTan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Thank you guys!
AdriTan

Return to Prayer Room