Wisdom, trusting God, help with anxiety

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Wisdom, trusting God, help with anxiety

Postby MIBuddy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:03 am

Hello,

I've undergone an interesting life. My father was sick for 18 of my 20 years and just died this April. God's called me to work in entrepreneurship, but I'm not sure how to ask my friends for help and I need to find the right way to balance business and household chores. And I'm not sure how to market my business on a shoestring budget, but at the same time I know I have enough in savings and God's been confirming that at least for now, I need to keep moving forward with entrepreneurship.

Basically, I need prayer for trusting God. I also need wisdom and to learn how to heal from this anxiety. Having a sick dad for 18 years, maybe I got used to anxiety and feel the need to be anxious about something; I don't know.

Thank you so much!
MIBuddy

Re: Wisdom, trusting God, help with anxiety

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Praying for you. I definitely know the anxiety thing. It's a struggle, but God can work through it to teach you to trust Him more.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby WorldsTraveler » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:01 pm

I am also an entrepreneur with anxiety. I can probably answer any business-building questions you might have, if you have them? I’ve been in the internet marketing field for ten years, and I’m also a writer/artist.

Back on topic, I’ll simply agree that healing from anxiety is a hard journey. Trusting God does get easier, and it’s a great feeling when you know he’s behind your business 110%. Wishing you the best and praying.
WorldsTraveler

Postby IPv4 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:35 am

You could try to pretend not to have anxiety "fake it 'till you make it".
IPv4

Postby AdriTan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 pm

IPv4 wrote:You could try to pretend not to have anxiety "fake it 'till you make it".

I know you mean well, IPv4, but as someone with anxiety myself i know that this leads to only more hurt.
The best thing that helps is to talk about it. Find someone you trust and let them in. When you're feeling anxious talk to them about what's going on. Don't let it sit in your head. Being stuck in your head makes anxiety grow. And quickly too.
While it can be scary opening up, you may find it to be more healing than you ever imagined.
AdriTan

Re: Wisdom, trusting God, heIlp with anxiety

Postby anlptgtsg » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:13 pm

I'm a bit late but praying. Hope you're coping well on your father passing away.
anlptgtsg

Postby MIBuddy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Sorry, it's been a while since I checked in. Thank you so much for your prayers!

I've been doing a lot better lately and been growing a lot in these things. Always more progress to be had, but I really appreciate your support and prayers and know they've helped! :)

@WorldsTraveler I would actually love to get feedback on internet marketing, that is my uber-weak point! I'm also open to other feedback as well, though I have more mentors for other aspects. Want me to PM you? I'm happy to give out my email.
MIBuddy

Postby Sheenar » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:37 am

Glad to hear things are going better! Praying that they continue to improve!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby WorldsTraveler » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:07 pm

MIBuddy wrote:@WorldsTraveler I would actually love to get feedback on internet marketing, that is my uber-weak point! I'm also open to other feedback as well, though I have more mentors for other aspects. Want me to PM you? I'm happy to give out my email.

PM is fine. I’ve taken a look at your marketing funnel/reader attraction system (what of it I can see; I cannot access the Facebook account). I can give you a general overview to start or you can ask me specific questions. Message me when you’re ready.
WorldsTraveler

Postby MIBuddy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:39 pm

@Sheenar Thank you! :)

@WorldsTraveler Will do! I think I know what you're referring to when you say you can't access the Facebook account... hmm... :/ I'll have to look into it. Thanks!
MIBuddy

Postby Kraavdran » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:25 pm

I will be praying for you and your entrepreneur stuff as well.
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum et pereat mundus"
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kraavdran
Kraavdran

Postby AdriTan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:48 pm

MIBuddy wrote:Sorry, it's been a while since I checked in. Thank you so much for your prayers!

I've been doing a lot better lately and been growing a lot in these things. Always more progress to be had, but I really appreciate your support and prayers and know they've helped! :)

Yay! I'll still be praying ^.^
AdriTan

Postby MIBuddy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Thank you guys! :)
MIBuddy

Return to Prayer Room